24 | sticky notes

"Like youI tried holding it backBut I can't anymoreNow I can tell youI want to loveYou"i like you — day6

"Like you
I tried holding it back
But I can't anymore
Now I can tell you
I want to love
You"
i like you — day6

"Like youI tried holding it backBut I can't anymoreNow I can tell youI want to loveYou"i like you — day6

6/7

whatsapp
monday, 4.30pm

| orphan kids |

CHANGBIN / FELIX THE LITTLE SHIT / SQUIRREL

changbin:
ok so i hope
everything goes well today
lwkwhjebsj
i don't wanna screw this up

squirrel:
your gonna screw this up

felix the little shit:
n0 he's not
and my ship's finally gonna sail

+

she groaned as she plonked herself onto her table, a small when is class ending slipped out of her mouth as she heaved a tired sigh, as much as she enjoyed the subject, staying back in school for extra lessons wasn't exactly something she wanted.

+

20 minutes later, the bell rang and thankfully ms kim didn't pull the bell doesn't dismiss you, i do on her students that day probably since everyone was already so tired from the long day of work.

walking out of the lecture hall, she felt a vibration in her pocket.

whatsapp
monday, 4.48

bin:
make sure ur phone doesn't die today
like it always does
i've got something planned for u

a small smile crept onto her face but when she looked up at the red bar at the top of her phone screen, panic flushed through her system, "i have to get a portable charger!"

+

holding the portable charger in her hand and her phone in the other, she sat down at her normal lunch table, except with no one else in the canteen and added a mental note to return the portable charger to seungmin the next day.

she scrolled through her instagram feed while opening constantly opening and refreshing whatsapp to see if he had sent her anything. getting slightly bored while waiting, she walked towards the vending machine.

before putting the spare change she had into the machine, she realised that there was already money in it. her phone then vibrated, signalling that she had a message.

whatsapp
monday, 5.27pm

bin:
that took longer than expected
anyway, press the number 7

she did as she was told, and a bottle of coke fell out. there was a sticky note attached to it.

remember when i used to leave coke on your table everyday? i only found out that coke was your favourite drink because of felix so, gotta thank him for that ;)
walk towards the music room for your next surprise

- I

weird, the note was definitely written by changbin. she recognised his handwriting, but the signing off was with the letter I. choosing to ignore it, the curious girl made her way to the music room.

whatsapp
monday, 5.37pm

bin:
walk towards the piano
see the phone?
turn it on

she clicked the home button and the screen lit up, her favourite song from the frozen sound track played, she smiled a little at the fact that he remembered her using the title of the song in one of their first texts. beside the phone was another sticky note.

remember the time you told me you chocked on your drink because i texted you first and you sent me a recording of this song? this will be the actual first time in forever that i'll enjoy this song because felix has overplayed it! anyway head over to the park we usually go to for your next surprise.
oh and don't forget jisung's phone!
- <3

she smiled a little, thinking it was sweet that a guy like him managed to plan all this. grabbing jisung's phone and sticking her earpiece into it, she continued listening to "first time in forever" from felix's favourite movie — frozen.

reaching the park, she noticed jisung sitting near the swings. "took you long enough!" he complained while snatching his phone away, "i had to live 30 minutes without my phone, which was not fun,"

and before either of them could say anything, felix came running from behind, "and this, is for you," he handed her a popsicle and it had another post it attatched.

"my little sister is finally growing up," jisung wiped a fake tear off his face before the both of them took off running.

remember the time i was supposed to treat you to ice cream but it was too cold so we got coke instead? here's the ice cream i was meant to treat you! i have one last surprise for you, but since you've made me wait this long, i'll return the favour!
your next surprise will be at my dorm tomorrow at 10 in the morning sharp! don't be late
- U

"what the shi- tomorrow?!"

whatsapp
monday, 6.01pm

bin:
this is what u get for making wait 7 days
not fun huh PAYBACK
i'm kidding
see u tmr then <3