22 | scars

" whenever you need mestop looking for me, however you want there's no room for you anymorethis is already over,"back 2 u — nct 127

stop looking for me, however you want
there's no room for you anymore
this is already over,"
back 2 u — nct 127

" whenever you need mestop looking for me, however you want there's no room for you anymorethis is already over,"back 2 u — nct 127

4/7

"i'll see you tomorrow then!" it was past 1 in the morning and the two had a test the next day, he walked her to her dorm and waved goodbye.

before he could leave she held his hand, "yeah?-", and quickly placed a kiss on his lips and shut the door. her face immediately went red. i just did that.

+

"one more to go!" jihye slammed her locker shut and walked towards jisung. "and prom is coming up," he added, "and since we're seniors, we FINALLY get to go!"

"good luck finding a date though," changbin put his arm around her shoulder and she stiffened up a little, "let me borrow her for awhile," jisung nudged his shoulder a little, "don't do anything weird-hold on," he swiped onto the bright screen on the phone only to realise it was the hospital.

"she what?" concern was seen from all over his face and jihye could sense it. dropping his phone slightly he managed to mutter the words, "s-she's in coma, her condition got worse," in a state of shock, all senses were blocked out and changbin had to hold her still.

"w-we need to go,"

"jihye!" her senses ran back to her at the familiar voice. "didn't i tell you to stop bothering me," she tried to remain as calm as possible while wipping her tears away.

"i mean neither of us have requested to break up yet, so by you going out with this guy," he rolled his eyes as he pointed at changbin, "is technically considered cheating,"

"me? cheating?," she scoffed a little," what about you huh? do you really think i'm that naive, i'm not in the mood for this, just see for yourself" pulling out her phone she swiped through the photos of dongwoo with other girls, "you think i didn't know what was going on while you were gone?"

his eyes widened and he pulled her hand towards him, "i-i'm sorry i didn't mean-"

"you know what, i've had enough, and i have other things to attend to right now," she pulled my hand away from his,"i'll do it, let's break up, i don't ever want to see you again" she pushed him away, causing him to slightly lose his balance.

"you heard her," jisung walked towards him, but dongwoo's next few words pierced through both the twins,"it's not my fault jina's accident was on the same day i left!"

"what did you just say?"

+

whatsapp
wednesday,4.09pm

binie:
u alright?

jihye:
no

binie:
do u need me to come over?

jihye:
yes please

binie:
i'll be there in 5

+

the moment she opened the door she fell into his arms, quiet sobs escaping. she pulled her closer and reassured her that everything was okay.

"she'll be alright okay?" they were currently in front of the tv watching monsters inc while trying to solve math equations. despite her being upset, she still knew she had to study for that exam the next day.

"i think about her all the time,i just wish u could be there with her, she's only so young, facing this all alone" she smiled a little, "let's not talk about that anymore," and he agreed. the twins ran to the hospital immediately and the doctors told them that they didn't know what would happen next, and the only thing they could do was to wait.

"remember when you said that you'd give me 7 days to show prove to you that i really love you?" she nodded, "it's day 4,which means there are 3 days left,"

"and i have the perfect plan after this stupid math paper tomorrow,"