17 | unsure

" are you afraid of getting hurt, are you afraid that this is a joke?"it's U — golden child

it's U — golden child

" are you afraid of getting hurt, are you afraid that this is a joke?"it's U — golden child

1/7

shoulders draping, she walked slowly towards here class questioning why she said such a thing to him just awhile ago.

|| 10 minutes ago ||

"oh, i-i really like you too i just need some time to think about it,"jihye was about to run away when he grabbed her by the wrist.

"i really like you a lot and i'll prove it to you, i only need 7 days, please," nodding a little, he smiled waving as he ran towards felix.

|| now ||

oh my god i want to slap myself i don't actually know why i didn't just say yes, jihye you are one stupid gir.

+

"what!" changbin shouted, jumping off the sofa the two boys were sitting on while studying, "ask felix, he knows everything," and jisung hung up on the other side.

changbin looked the younger in the eye and he immediately started talking, "when will i ever get to study in peace."

+

"did she really just reject him. not really reject but kind of reject i swear to god if it's that stupid ass dongwoo again i'm gonna slap a bitch." jisung muttered under his breath as he reached for his vibrating phone.

"i know why she rejected you god can you stop screaming!" he shouted through the phone. "what!" the upon receiving a text from his sister,  "ask felix, he knows everything," and i hung up.

+

whatsapp
tuesday, 3.10pm

jihye🤢👧🏻:
the operation starts at 6 right
let's get food before

jisung:
sounds good