18 | dark past

" you're the one who recognised me, you're the one that held on to me when i was shaking," i promise you — wanna one

i promise you — wanna one

" you're the one who recognised me, you're the one that held on to me when i was shaking," i promise you — wanna one

2/7

"where should i start?" felix looked up from his books and pushed his fake glasses up his nose bridge. "the beginning! gosh this is killing my hurry up already...also stop wearing those glasses you don't even need it,"

"so you know how we've been friends since we were kids right?" the shorter male nodded then nodded before sitting next to the taller on the couch.

"she once had this boyfriend rather he was her first and only boyfriend so far, she was practically in love with him but he left," he sighed. "what? what do you mean by he left,"

"i don't know what happened to him, he just left without a trace it's been about a year, none of his friends know where he is either, his family isn't contactable, he basically just vanished," he grabbed his can of coke and took a sip, "she cried for 2 weeks straight, she skipped meals i tried EVERYTHING but nothing worked, jisung did too but we couldn't get her to come out, so we finally managed to get to her when she fainted, jisung literally bashed the door down i'm not joking, but it's been a year and i guess she's still not over it yet?" changbin nodded. he didn't know that the cheerful girl experienced such pain before but he was all ready and willing to get her to accept him.

"but don't worry, i don't think he'll come back soon so you have a chance, plus i'm pretty sure she feels the same way, she's just afraid of being hurt again,"

+

whatsapp
tuesday,3.27pm

changbin:
are you at your dorm now?

jihye💖:
yep why?

changbin:
let's get ice cream!

jihye💖:
but i'm tired and lazy to go down

changbin:
my treat ;)

jihye💖:
IM COMING

changbin:
see this is why you almost got kidnaped as a child
don't ask
felix told me

+

the boy met her at the convenience store near their dorms for food when he finally got the courage to ask her while they were silently drinking coke since it was too cold to get ice cream.

"so, tell me about this boyfriend of yours,"

+

11/05/18