15 | jealous

" the way you look at someone, other than me," jealousy — monstax

jealousy — monstax

"holy shit i thought you were some serial killer, god you scared me!"

"stop it," changbin said as he pat jihye's head and smiled then he realised jisung was there.

"oh y'all are together? uh-i'll leave y'all alone sorry," before she could tell him that it was okay he started walking away.

weird, she thought as she looked towards jisung who was wriggling his eyebrows.

"will you stop doing that,"

+

are they together? i always see them together and they walk back home every friday. i mean why wouldn't they be together? they look good together. they even kinda look alike! i don't stand a chance...

he was snapped out of his train of thoughts when he heard a soft, "boo!" and jumped a little. "you little shit!" he shouted at felix who suddenly appeared out of no where as he kicked his leg.

felix fake cried and then started laughing.

"the look on you're face was priceless!" he giggled on and changbin stepped on his foot, "shut up you dumb shit," felix winced in pain and pushed him off.

"you're so strong for someone so short..."

"FELIX LEE!"

at the moment changbin wasn't in the mood to deal with felix's dumb self therefore stomping off.

is he that mad? the blonde thought to himself as he ran to catch up with changbin.

+

whatsapp
monday, 8.56

jihye 💖:
i've anyways wanted to ask

changbin:
ask what?

jihye 💖:
why you're in the same level as us
aren't you a year older?

changbin:
oh that
uh i was homeschool before so i took a test to see where my ability lies and then i got put with you guys

jihye 💖:
oh lol
that means ur one year dumber HAHAHA

changbin:
i hate u

+

changbin hesitated for a moment, as he stared blankly at the scene infront of him. should i ask her? he thought to himself.

+

changbin:
are you free tmr?
seen 9.00pm

2/4/18