14 | visiting

" the flower petal wets my eyes, beautiful memories, blue skies, that's all i look at," hopefully sky — jung eunji

hopefully sky — jung eunji

"we're here!" jihye half whispered half shouted as i ran into her sister's hospital room, pulling jisung by the arm

"we're here!" jihye half whispered half shouted as i ran into her sister's hospital room, pulling jisung by the arm. "will you let go already!" he shook his arm away from her grasp and sighed, "you're such a-"

"JINAAAA!" running towards her to give her a hug, she shut jisung up with her loud and enthusiastic screaming.

"your finally here!" the same cheerful smile coloured her face as the sound of her heartbeat from the machine echoed through the room.

"and i brought cake!" the small girl cheered.

"not you, i bought it," jisung slapped my shoulder as he put the dessert on the bed side table and gave her a big hug, "i'm sorry i haven't been able to visit lately," she smiled and continue to hug him.

jina has just turned 9 when the accident happened, and after waking up from a 3 week coma, realised she lost a leg.

"how many more days till surgery?" jihye asked as she took a bite of the chocolate cake jisung bought. "3 days and oh my god will you stop eating! that isn't for you!" he shouted at her and took the fork out of her hand. after recovering, their mother decided that she should get a prostate leg, however, the found out that she had a tumor that was passed down from their late father.

despite this, jina remained a bright and strong girl, and with the support of the twins, was getting through the recovery process smoothly.

"it's okay you can just eat the cake," she giggled a little and the trio continued to chat, eat cake and watch youtube videos.

+

"are you always this hungry? i know you eat a lot but i've never seen you eat this much before!" jisung exclaimed as he saw the ramen and chips jihye was holding.

"i didn't get a chance to eat lunch today okay i had to finish my art stuff AND get panadol for changbin," she complained as she dumped all the stuff on the counter to pay. "she'll make it through surgery won't she?" she asked as she slurped her ramen.

"i hope so,"

suddenly she noticed a figure creeping up behind jisung who was currently stuffing his face with chips.

"hey," it was changbin.

28/3/18