21 | luck

" so lucky to have you, so lucky to be your love," lucky — exo

lucky — exo

" so lucky to have you, so lucky to be your love," lucky — exo

3/7

whatsapp
wednesday, 3.39pm

jihye💖:
ARE U MAD AT ME >:(

changbin:
no.

jihye💖:
are you upset >:(

changbin:
no.

+

incoming call
jihye💖
accept | decline

"hi?"

"we need to talk,"

"about?"

"i know your upset STOP LYIN,"

"i'm-okay fine i'm not okay,"

"i knew it,"
"and i'm sorry, i really do like you, but i'm just not over my last relationship,"
" and i guess no ones ever told you because i've never liked talking about it but i had a bestfriend, i knew her even before i knew felix, she committed suicide the same day that dongwoo left, i guess that's why it hurt even more haha..."

"hey it's okay you don't have to say anything anymore, i'll give you all the time you need i'll wait for you for as long as the time felix takes to shower, i promise i won't leave you,"

"stop being cheesy my ears hurt, haha,"

"fine i'll stop but i mean whatever i said okay?"

"also i don't know why we're calling each other we're literally like a table apart,"

"don't look at me and start laughing because i'll start laughing and the librarian will-"
"if you want to talk on the phone please leave,"
"i-i'm sorry,"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY LORD,"

+

students started entering the library and as each hour went by, the library got more and more packed, so the twins eventually ended up sharing tables with changbin and felix.

"we're gonna get our math textbooks, we'll be back," then it was just changbin and jihye. she was trying to concentrate but somehow she couldn't, and she somehow ended up resting her head on her palm while watching him scribble down math notes.

"i know you like me a lot but your staring is really making me lose my concentration," he put his pen down and did exactly what she was doing.

"are y'all having a staring competition or what?" upon hearing jisung, the younger twin grabbed her textbook and looked away.

"JUST DATE ALREADY-"

"SHHHH"

"felix will you shut up!"

+

whatsapp
wednesday, 7.15pm

dongwoo:
hey jihye,
it's dongwoo, i got your number from chaerin if you were wondering

you:
what do you want

dongwoo:
i just wanted to say sorry

you:
sorry? sorry ain't gonna cut it hun

dongwoo:
i know what i did was wrong and i'm really upset about it
i promise i'll make it up to you
i'll win you back for sure

you:
i'd like to see you try
fyi i know what u did during the time u left me don't think i'm stupid

+

"the seniors finished their exams today so it's just us at our dorm today, do you wanna come over? I NEEEEEED TO REWATCH FROZEN AND I NEEEEED TO DESTRESS" felix pleaded as we left the library.

"fine but what about seungmin and hyunjin?"

"their in the dorm next to us, how'd you expect all 9 of us to squeeze into a 2 bedroom dorm, you out of your mind?"

+

jisung got bored of the movie already since felix had played it a million times and felix was already dead asleep on the floor.

"hey," the two said in unison, and started giggling.

"you go first,"

"why do you like me though, i'm literally the last person anyone would want to be with, i'm not over my ex and i'm not ready for a relationship yet, i'm a mess in general, your just sacrificing your time, you could've gone for someone else..."

"remember that time i said that i'd wait for you forever?" he put his arm around her shoulder and pulled me closer to him, my face heated up, "i'd sacrifice anything for you, now stop being so stiff and come closer," he giggled and she laid my head against his shoulder.

"i'm so lucky to have you,"

"i'm even luckier,"

+

1/7/18