13 | twins

" again, i'm acting weird in front of you,"embarrassed — bts

embarrassed — bts

she looked at him in the eyes but his pupils were shaking, and the words that came next were not the ones he wanted to say, "i um

she looked at him in the eyes but his pupils were shaking, and the words that came next were not the ones he wanted to say, "i um..i think...we should be...best friends!" the anxious look on his face was immediately replaced by his cheeky smile.

"wow that was really anti-climatic...nOt that i was expecting anything though," looking towards the clock on the wall, "oh my lord! it's 6!" she girl scurried around the living room searching for her phone when she found it underneath the mountain of pillows on the floor, "got it!"

"what's the rush?" he giggled as he arranged the video games and controllers properly into the cabinet.

"i have to go to the hospital!" before he could say anything more she grabbed her bag and left the dorm,with a quick "text you later," and a pat on the head because they were almost the same height.

+

when she reached the hospital, jisung was already there waiting.

"your just on time, i'm waiting for the visiting hours to start," she was relieved that she wasn't late. "let's get food for her, she loves the dessert at that cafe nearby,"

"so, how was today?" he attempted to wriggle his eyebrows at her,"what? and stop that," she smacked his forehead and proceeded to look at the menu at the counter.

"c'mon i'm your twin, i know what's up,"

"he kissed me,"

"what the fu-"

"in this house we do not curse"

"i knew he's always liked you..."

"what?"

"nothing!"

26/3/18