25 | end

"we met and loved each otherthat's enoughi loved you"ikon — love scenario

that's enough
i loved you"
ikon — love scenario

"we met and loved each otherthat's enoughi loved you"ikon — love scenario

7/7

she rolled around on her bed, squealing under the covers, she couldn't sleep. all that was on her mind was this boy that gave her 3 sticky notes earlier that day.

she grabbed her phone in her hand and switched it on — 12.09am. sigh. she wasn't going to be able to sleep anytime soon and her dorm mates were out since they start school late the next day.

sigh. she couldn't stop thinking about him and what he was going to tell her the next day, and deciding not to wait any further, she mumbled a silent the things i do for him before slipping her hoodie on and grabbing the post it notes.

+

similarly the black haired boy was anticipating the next day to come. he was nervous, that's for sure, he didn't want to get rejected for the third time of course but something him in knew that she was going to say yes.

"ring!" he sprung out of his comfortable position and ran towards the door, thinking, "who could it be at this hour,"

his eyes widened when he saw the familiar small figure standing in front of him.

+

"i should've told you earlier, but i couldn't sleep until i finally get this off my chest," she took a deep breath and braced herself for the worst as she said the words she had been meaning to say for the longest time,

"iloveyousosomuchyoudontunderstand,"

he was a little shocked by her sudden confession, but nonetheless he was happy. "wait what did you say? didn't catch that," her cheeks started to heat up again, "you know what? never mind," she rolled her eyes and stood up.

he smiled a little, grabbing her wrist he pulled her into his embrace. "i love you,"

"i know,"

"oh so you cracked the code,"
"didn't think you'd get it so fast,"

"what clue,"

he was kind of disappointed his plan didn't work but he found her clueless expression so adorable he couldn't resist but to engulf her into another hug while mumbling a small, idiot.

he took the post it notes from her hand and pointed towards the signing off, "read these 3 letters together,"

"I...heart...U- oH WOW,"

"i thought you'd be able to figure this one out but apparently not, and you ruined my surprise, i was supposed to surprise you by finally beating you at that racing game and confess through whatsapp again bUt no you show up in the middle of the night just like that,"

"oh oops," rolling her eyes, " oh and i love you too you meanie," she mumbled a little with a small blush creeping onto her face once again.

jihye noticed that he had gone quiet and was staring at her. it made her self-conscious, but she was unable to look away once their eyes had met.

his hand snaked it's way to the side of her face and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her face heat up and her lips to tremble a little. he wrapped his arms around her waist, sending wild emotions through her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling.

"i love you do much you don't even know," he smiled between small kisses. "at 25 let's get married and have 3 cats,"

"we literally just got together 5 minutes ago,"

"it's never too early to plan for the future!" she laughed at his statement when a flustered felix and jisung burst through the door.

"i hope their done i don't want to watch them doing anything weird- oH HEY WHATSUP," jisung ruffled his hair a little before whispering to felix, "do you think it worked?"

"yes, yes it did, after sO LONG, han jihye is finally mine," jisung cringed a little at his words but we all know deep down inside he was happy for them and so was felix.

"now to celebrate, shall we all sit down together to watch fro-"

"oh hell no!" jisung screamed and pulled felix away leaving them in a quiet silence again.

"so," he looked towards her, "wanna race?"

+

heyo i'm finally done with this book after so damn long, anyway thanks for reading this shitty book, love y'all soo much <3
- jaime