K I S S

V A N E S S A

"F-Faust...." His name trembles from my lips, as I melt in his presence. His smug expression comes closer to me, nearing down to my lips.

"Are you wearing my chapstick I gave you?" He asks softly.

"Yes."

"Can I borrow some? I left my spare at work."

"Sure." I turn to go grab it off my desk, when he catches my hand, pulling me back into his solid chest, and captures my lips. Shock fills me, but my lips move with the deep, passionate movements of his. He pulls away, letting me catch some much needed air. He slowly licks his lips, staring right into me.

"Delicious." He smirks, his hazel orbs narrow with lust and desire.

My face burns as my shyness makes itself known on the surface of my fair skin. "We must keep this a secret, darling. You mustn't tell a soul, promise?" He holds out his pinky, I twist mine with his, and kiss my thumb along with his.

"I promise." I utter quietly.

"And next time you write about me, don't put my name in it. Lord knows what'll happen if your mom found out you had a thing for me." He winks, handing me back my notebook. I nod, biting my lip. "Goodnight, Darling." His velvet voice rolls the somber words off his tongue so perfectly.

"Goodnight, Faust." I shyly speak, and he closes the door behind him. I fall to my bed, completely at a loss of words.

Faust just kissed me....My StepFather just kissed me....

I trace my lips with my fingers, closing my eyes trying to feel the ghost of his lips. I could still feel the transparency of the movement of his mouth against mine, sparking my girlish heart to go into a frenzy.

I open my notebook to the page where I wrote about him, to find it still there, unharmed. I let out a quick sigh of relief, closing it. I stand and place the notebook under my bed. Hopefully no one will go under there.

Turning off the lights, I slip into my bed. Applying some chapstick on my lips, blushing at the thought of Faust's lips against mine.

What are we about to start?