S H O W E R

V A N E S S A

V A N E S S A

I sit up, my sore arms stretching high above my head. The room is still dark, but I can see from the red glow of the digital clock on the desk next to me that it's 10:00am. The light noise of snoring turns my attention to Faust lying next to me. A smirk tugs at my plump lips as recollections of last nights events play through my mind.

Quietly, I swing my legs over the side of the bed, my toes sinking into the fluffy carpet. I go to stand when two firm hands grab my bare hips and pull me back down.

"Where do you think you're going, Darling?" His deep voice yawns.

"I was going to take a shower." I whisper as the room echoes with the sounds of his lips on my neck.

"No, we're taking a shower. There's no I anymore. Got it?"

"Yes, Daddy." I moan as I walk into the bathroom with him. He steps into the pretty big shower first, turning on the water. I soon join and notice a bench in the shower. "How am I not surprised that there's a bench in the shower?" I ask with a smirk.

"I'm always prepared." Faust chuckles, sitting down, his hard member pointing up and rock solid. I waste no time straddling him, slinging myself slowly down his shaft, tightening my walls around him to cause a deep, throaty growl to emerge from him.

Hot water soaks us as he grips my hips, thrusting into me, making me shake and scream out in pleasure. His chest turns red as my fingers scrape across the surface of his skin, marking my territory.

He pulls out, shooting a thick load of cum all over my milky tits, the warm sensation making my nipples harden even more.

"You like being Daddy's girl?" Faust asks me, pulling my hair as his tongue glides across my neck.

"Yes, Daddy." I confess, not caring if the tone in my voice gave away my desperation for him to keep fucking me and calling me his.

We stand and wash ourselves off, Faust of course washing my body for me-especially down between my legs.

"I'll go make breakfast." Faust informs me as we dry off.

"Okay." I smile and kiss him before going back to my bed room. My heart beats rapidly as I think of Faust and I having our alone time. I throw on a t-shirt and shorts and out my hair in a messy bun and waltz downstairs. Faust is in the kitchen shirtless in basketball shorts as he makes eggs and bacon for us. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug his toned back, leaning into his warmth.
*
*
"Hey, Mars." I greet Mars as he comes inside.

"Hey V." He smiles and looks at me, his eyes licking onto my neck. "Um, you fall or something?" He asks, obviously referring to the fact my neck is covered in mauve hickeys from Faust.

"Um, actually an ex stopped by last night and shit kinda just happened...." I lie, hoping he buys it.

"Oh, so you two are getting back together?"

"It's complicated."

"I'm sure." He scoffs, clearly hinting his jealousy.

"You honestly can't be getting mad at me about this."

"Who says I'm getting mad?"

"I can just tell."

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes and walks out of the house, pulling out of the driveway. I sigh and shake my head.

Fucking Hell.

*
*

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

*
*

Hello my Stygian Readers.
So this honestly is just a filler chapter and it totally sucks ass and I'm sorry.
I actually got super sick the night before and decided to just throw random shit together just so I could update on time and not disappoint you guys.
And it also doesn't help that I'm literally about to graduate high school in a few weeks and so I'm stressing about classes and not really focusing on my writing like I normally do.
But once I'm finished with the book, I'll be re-editing everything so this chapter will be fixed later on.
So as of right now, it's just gonna stay shitty.
I also wanna just say a quick thank you to all of you guys for reading, voting, and commenting on this book!
It's growing so quick, and I'm super shook by it.
Like it went from 14k to 18k within like two weeks!
So thank you guys so much for supporting my work, it means the world to me!
Anyway, rock on, and kiss Satan's handsome face.
Byeeeee.

*
*

S T O R M

*
*