Two brothers

Little did miss all up in my business know , I had no intentions on messing around with Shannon. I was well aware I was 17 soon to be 18.  I wasn't after that anyways. The only thing I wanted was to be touched and feel the warmth of his skin on mine. No sex involved whatsoever Im as old fashioned as they come. I do kiss on first date but I definitely don't get  down and dirty till way later after I get to know the guy. I'm not new to this game.

His touch brought my attention back into the moment.  His eyes were closed as he ran his fingers over my face down my neck and around. Something about a mans neck drives me wild. I kissed every inch of his musky scented skin tasting him taking him into my blood as my heart raced faster and faster. My hand slipped up into his shirt rubbing his back the sounds he was making urged me to continue with my pleasure treasure hunt as I explored his body.

"I wish we could stay like this forever. I hate for you to leave so soon. I've never met anyone like you before," he said as his hands crept up my shirt dangerously close to my breasts. My breath hitched as he dipped down over my now exposed stomach kissing it letting his tongue drag across the wet trails. "I need to taste every part of you, I wanna remember the flavor of you so I'll never forget ."

God dam he knew how to seduce someone , that sexy deep tone , as those words escaped his lips. I didn't tell him to stop nor did I want him to. I snapped my eyes shut as he sealed his mouth around my fully erect nipple. My hand tightly threaded in his chocolate brown hair that smelled of expensive cologne. Without thinking I gave in wanting  him to control and consume me tonight. I glance at the clock and realize Luna will be home in an hour give or take. We didn't have much time.

"Shannon, I need you inside of me!" I knew I might regret this tomorrow , but something inside of me trusted him.

"Are sure you wanna let me go further?" He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Yea, I know what I'm doing ." I was nervous but  I'm sure not gonna tell him that. I knew this may be the last time I see him. I was willing to take the risk fuck it. I pulled him closer to me grabbing his hand placing it between my thighs. I felt the heat rising as his hand began to move up and down , fingers curling inward massaging my core making it hard to breathe.

"I wanna taste you so bad, and for now that's all I'm gonna do. It's to soon to make love to you. We just met and you deserve better then a quick fuck." His hands opened up my jeans sliding them down as his mouth followed his finger tip trail. His tongue slipped over belly button then lower till he was on the edge of my unleashing. I pushed his head down further letting him know I was hungry and tired of waiting.

Finally his hand slipped my panties to the side and I moaned loudly as his tongue swept one swift stroke over my sweet spot. "Oh my god !"

His moans so deep and sexy sounding made this whole erotic experience even hotter. Fingers dug into my thighs holding me in place. His hair tickles my skin. I skim my fingers around his thick neck making his lips seal tighter around my core. I feel him suckin and licking me and I can't hold back anymore. I don't care what happens if I act on my lustful pleasures.

"Why did you stop-"

I pushed him on the bed and tore off his shirt kissing and nibbling , hurriedly trying to taste every inch of him. Loud groans and growls as he grab hard around  my ass. I became animal just seeing that grin on his face and his hands caressing my breasts.  He made it hard to stay focused. "Take off your pants Shannon , do it!" 

He reached down pushing them off then I felt him hard up against my soaked pussy.  My nipples hardened even more , his lips sealed around one then the other.  His warm hand rubbed my core I was embarrassed how wet I was.  Oh but he didn't care , as he brought his slick fingers to his mouth sucking them clean.