Come away with me

"You sure about this ?" He asked me like I hadn't sounded sure about it. "I mean we don't have to run we can just go talk to your mom and see if she would accept me in your life.  Unless you feel that's a  shot in the dark".

"Trust me there's no way she will see things your way or anyone's way for that matter Jared.  She's stubborn and stuck in her ways of controlling me and Jez she wants us sheltered from god forbid everything bad in this world.  I'm not changing my mind about it either you come with me or I go alone the choice is yours."  I sit up from his bed and slip on my shoes.  I feel the bed shifting and then his hands on my shoulders.  His hands made of magic soothe me of my worried mind.  "I rather you come with me , I don't wanna lose you again."

His soft lips kiss my neck giving me goosebumps. "I'm coming with you, I hope you know what your in for with me. I'm complicated as they come Luna."

I look back to him as his eyes flutter almost shutting completely. I can see he's tired from this whole ordeal. Maybe this was a mistake and I should just go back home and forget about us all together. No! I cant it's only gonna hurt us bury in the end. "So am I that's why we were drawn to one another. I wanna make love you , right now."

His hands move down south grabbing my breast massaging  it making me push my head back on his chest. "Not yet , your not ready for me."

Oh baby I'm moooore then ready trust me! "Why do you say that ?" I love his long fingers and his big blue eyes.  He's a pretty man I know if I swong that way he would be my crush. "My age again ?"

"Did I say that? No what I'm saying is once you turn 18 I will make love to you for hours months days.  But I respect you enough to make you wait. Annnnnd-"

I reach into his pants and palm  his soft flesh it's warm and long. His hand covered mine moving it up and down.  The veins in his arm begin to pop out into sight. His breath quickens and mine as well.   I turn around and push his hand away and take all of his length into my greedy wet lips. "You taste like sweet sin , your the devil Jared."

He lifted my chin up to look up at him his eyes had darkened in an instant. "Let me take you to hell then , keep going ". He lowered my head down and I slid him down my throat cutting off my airway.  For some odd reason it didn't bother me. I feel his hand slide under around my neck and up into my hair taking down my ponytail to let his fingers wrap into it. I watched his hips mock my sucking rhythm. I hear his breath become more intense.  "Fuck your mouth -"

I blushed at his tone of voice when he said that to me. I was turned on just knowing I was making his body tremble.  I sucked harder and deeper then felt his hand leave my hair and slip into my panties on front rubbing my lower regions slowly and then slid a finger into my core. I moaned and made him jump from the  vibrations.  His growls and groans grew louder. Out of nowhere my phone started to ring I couldn't care less who it was , they could call back!

"You don't wanna answer that.... oh shit I'm gonna flood your greedy mouth if you don't stop and by all means don't fuckin stop for Christ sakes !!"

I said nothing and kept going. I reached down grabbing his hand and moved it along my soaked core I wanted to come the same exact moment he did.  Both of us moaning loud as hell into the night ready to unleash ourselves onto each other.  I felt it coming on fast. His hands pull away and he pushes my body hard on the bed coming over me like a man on fire.

" I know we will regret this but fuck I don't wanna make either of us wait anymore!" His pants flung across the floor and mine were yanked off by his teeth.  He teases me to be ready to take him in. Sliding into me I adjust to his size of him fitting me perfectly. I grab his face kissing him as he thrusts me hard yet gentle. He was a sweet mix of sexy and sweet. His lips dance all over my neck and chest. I finally feel him start to swell to more then what I thought I could handle. He senses it too pushing me into the bed pinned under his body weight.

"Jared I'm cumming -" reaching  into his lush brown hair I tug it feeling him release into me as I quickly follow suit. "Stay inside me please..."

"I wanna sleep inside you , fuckin hell that was -"

His head laid on my chest as we try to calm our racing hearts again. I knew we should have waited but in the heat of the moment passion took over,so  did love. Some may say it was lust , it was anything but that.  I checked my phone when he stepped out for a call and see Jez has sent me hateful spiteful messages like I knew she would. Truthfully I don't care. It's my life age is just a number and society can just get over that all together. I don't bother sending a reply or calling her back for all she knows and can think is we no longer are sisters if she wants to act like mom.  I'm done letting anyone run my life ! I'm never going home again. My new life is with Jared and that's all I care about right now. I delete and block Jez's number and delete her texts so cant get a hold of me from this moment on I do the same with my mothers. No turning back now.