Sexual desires on fire

I couldn't get over the way his eyes looked back at me. The way that single strand of hair fell over his eyebrows and the way he smelled all over my skin. Never did I think I would want to be with someone so badly as I do with him. I'd give up my dreams and everything just to be near him. Shannon wasn't like anyone I'd ever met before. When he was away I counted down the days till I saw him again. I knew I was young and all but this feeling he's given me had taken over my life, my heart and mind. Collage wasn't my number one factor anymore. I just wanted to spend every waking moment with him , near him and underneath him not even sexually just that skin on skin feeling.

I watched as he fixed us coffee and strawberry waffles for breakfast. He turned to the sink away from me and I couldn't help but notice the curves of his back and shoulders. My body lit fire thinking back to our sexual explorations. My cheeks burned as he turned back again catching me red handed watching him. Moving slowly towards me his smile became wider and his hands maneuvered up my arm and around my neck. His lips catching mine in a quick swoop, no words said just the battle of tongues and fingers all over each other.

I moved my legs around his body wanting him closer. I couldn't breathe or think for that matter his eyes closed as I watched him loose himself in his kisses and touches. Grabbing his shirt I signaled for him to toss that shit aside. I couldn't resist tasting his cinnamon colored skin on my lips. His moans urging me on not to stop. I feel his fingers sliding up my shirt cupping my chest kneeding it over and over.

"I need to fuck you, NOW !" Pushing me back onto the countertop he yanked off my panties and dipped his head between my legs. Heat erupted as that long wet hot tongue licked my core slowly teasing me then speeding up again. "Fuckin tasty this morning Jesus Christ !"

I beamed at his compliment and pushed his head in further. My eyes snapped shut as he slid in three fingers pumping me deeper still. "I need you in me Shannon , no more foreplay!"
He stood up and yanked me off the counter taking me to his bedroom. Hastily tossing me to the mattress he slid off his pants and yanked by my ankles to the end of the bed. The lust in his eyes turned me on even more. He brought out my fearless sexual side. "FUCK ME !"

His hand lifted my legs high around his waist off the bed. My back felt like it was gonna break in two and I couldn't have cared less at that movement. He shocked me when I felt his hand spank me on my thigh twice. It turned me on for some reason. I never been spanked during sex. I wanted more ! "Harder next time !"

He grinned and held his dick rubbing it up and down my soaked core. " You sure you wanna see my dark side?" Dark side he said , hmm lemme think , um yes duh! "There's no turning back once I claim your body as mine! This isn't a game to me, you will fulfill all my sexual requests whenever, however I ask you , is that understood ?"

I laid there just starting at facial expressions. He wasn't kidding , but neither was I for that matter. "Yes, Sir !" Oh trust me I'm not as innocent as I claimed to be. I've read the books I know how this shit works trust me. Nothing turns a man on like a chick who will let a man dom her ass. It's sexy for a woman too watching a man come alive sexually and physically in the bedroom. Shannon rubbed his finger along my clit making me arch my back up painfully even more then it already was. I watched him take his hand to his lips licking my taste off his fingers.

"Mine!" Moaning louder as he slid into me , I gripped the sheets making my knuckles turn white. His massive body hovered over mine pushing in and out of me. "Auh God you feel incredible...shit" his lips fell open I wanted to kiss them so badly yet I knew that was breaking the rules. My legs tighten around his chest as he rocks the bed harder against the wall. I wonder what the neighbors are thinking right now. I didn't wanna know smiling to myself.

"Ohhhhh-" I dug my nails onto his arms making them bleed. His eyes shot open looking down at me. He wasn't happy about what I'd just did. He pulled away from my body leaving me empty again. Suddenly I was flipped onto my stomach as hands grabbed my hips in one quick motion. "JESUS CHRIST !" His dick slammed into me without warning again banging hard against my hips. He pushed my head down on the mattress and smacked my ass three hard times. I knew that was gonna leave marks. "I'm gonna cum Shannon !!"

"No the fuck your not ! Not until I say so you hear me !?!" His hand reached under my breast and squeezed it hard and pinched my nipple making me scream into the mattress loudly. "That's more like it , god your tightening up fast holy fuck!" He picked up the pace and grabbed both my arms behind my back as I turned my head to the side so I could still breathe. "Are you ready to cum for me ?!" His thrusts became more intense and deeper, his moans darker and more lust filled them ever.

"YESSSSS, FUCKIN HELL SHANNON YOUR GONNA BREAK MY ASS IN TWO!!" I couldn't move or breathe everything around me turned white. "Please may I cum sir ?"

"Yes!" He suddenly stopped just as I was on the edge of my release. My hips took over slamming hard against his dick begging for my orgasm. He swatted my already sore cheeks and slid one last time in and out of me so slowly and that was it.

I screamed and shook the entire bed panting moaning his name over and over as waves and waves of aftershocks took me over. I felt his body move away from mine leaving me to savor the intense release he had just given me. I didn't want to move I was sore and red all over but hell it was worth.

"Your shaking still , that good huh ?" He grinned and looked down to me as he headed to the shower to clean up. "I aim to please baby , I will be back I'm gonna let you lay there and recover just a bit." As he shut the bathroom door I laid there satisfied and wanting even more. I could hear my phone as a text came through from that tone ,I knew it was Luna.

My eyes couldn't believe what I was reading right then. She was seriously pissing me off. How could she run away with him ? I didn't even bother replying to her nonsense at that moment. This wasn't her, I had to stop her but how ?