Prince Charming and his Secret Antics

In every cliché teen fiction stories, you will always expect the plot to revolve around certain highschool cliques. There are the nobodies - usually the protagonist. There are the jocks - usually a love interest and pretty dumb. Let's not forget the badass - a pest towards the protagonist and is always very annoying, but ends up with the goody-two-shoes protagonist anyway. Most cliché pairing. Then, there's the popular clique - usually the merciless ones with sharp, pink-polished nails and the antagonists, always out for the protagonist's blood.

Byun Baekhyun isn't one to conform, but he and everyone knows he belongs to the popular clique.

Baekhyun was almost everyone's highschool crush in his batch. Most people in the popular clique would take time glowing up from some snotty freshman into a senior heartthrob, but it didn't happen to Baekhyun. Upon stepping into the school for his first day in highschool, everyone was snatched by his undeniably ethereal looks and his unwavering charm that affected everyone around him from the start until the end of the day. Of course, some people would think he's just another flower boy in their midst but nope, Baekhyun proved them wrong. As the school year progressed, he showed what he was really capable of - straight As, a bright social life, rad parties, wild misadventures, hot girlfriends, and several heartbreaks. He was now considered the school's prince, and everyone along with the popular clique members worshipped him.

Baekhyun wasn't even close with them other than the occasional parties, but he was definitely a member of the popular clique. They gravitated towards him, pulling him to sit with them during lunch and to do stuff with them.

He only wanted to finish highschool peacefully, so he had no choice but to just go with the flow so as not to get crushed by the system.

.
.
.

Now it isn't exactly a weird thing if people stare at you in the hallways every time you pass by - not to Baekhyun, at least. To other people, there's just something about their highschool prince that makes it hard not to stare. It's like he has the ability to attract your attention just by being there, by simoly existing. There is just something about his physical appearance mixed in with his easy-going yet brilliant personality that has you wrapped around his pretty fingers before you can even begin to realize it.

Our protagonist is just minding his own business, making his way down the hall to his locker, ignoring the people whose eyes were on him, when suddenly, a particular girl pops out of nowhere and clings to Baekhyun.

Startled, Baekhyun lets out a little yelp as he looks at the girl - who turns out to be his current girlfriend, Aeyoung.

"Good morning, Baekhyun!" she greets, her whole pretty face lighting up as she stares up at Baekhyun with adoration.

I'm prettier.

"Good morning," Baekhyun coolly says as he proceeds to reach out for his books with what he could while the little leech clings to him.

"Do you know what day today is?" Aeyoung says with that sickly sweet tone of hers, the one girls always use when they want something from him.

"What?" Baekhyun crudely answers, still busy with trying to remember his schedule for that day.

"You honestly don't know?"

"No."

Aeyoung pouts as she stomps her feet childishly as she tugs at Baekhyun's arm. He had to do all he could not to shove her away because she's seriously annoying him.