Exposing Byun Baekhyun

Uncertainly, Baekhyun lays back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling in a relaxed manner. But he's not quite relaxed himself, not when all these thoughts are intruding what is supposed to be a calm night right after his exams.

Baekhyun groans as he turns to his side, bringing a thumb up to bite on the nail. It's just too far-fetched, Baekhyun has to admit to himself. Quite crazy, actually. There is just no way that the Park Chanyeol he knows would be Loey, main vocalist of EXO and the most perfect man on earth. He can list stuff that can cancel out the fact that Chanyeol is Loey.

Starting off with physical appearances. Loey has a dark, grungier feel to his looks. He has dark hair, dark eyes, a clear and perfect face - he looks so ethereal even without make-up. He wears hoodies all the time and basically stuff from Supreme, Adidas and Balenciaga. A walking, covered up billboard. Chanyeol… well, the one thing Baekhyun would describe him is that he is absolutely chaotic. His hair is always a different shade from yesterday, he has that ugly glasses too and when they collide with the stuff he wears that are mostly denim and tank tops, it looks all sorts of chaotic but he makes them work well. His face… well, that's the part that makes Baekhyun a bit uneasy. Other than the occasional pimple he has here and there, his usually parched plump lips and his brown eyes, well, Chanyeol's face is an eerie match with Loey's. Their ears are even the same, along with the height as well.

Now with the personalities. Baekhyun has met Loey on fansigns and fanmeets. Not that he knows a lot about his bias, but he picked up stuff here and there through the years. He loves attention especially from fans, and he feeds off from praise from them and the people he cherishes. He is soft-hearted and too nice for his own good according to the members, that's why he has so many friends. Meanwhile Chanyeol is… Chanyeol is annoying. He is endearing, but very annoying. Playful and very straightforward. Stingy and bitter too, that's why he doesn't have friends, even towards Jongdae who is trying so hard to get along with him and with Yixing. He has this edgy charm that draws Baekhyun towards him, but it just really works on him.

Besides personality, there's talent. Loey is very talented - he sings, he raps, he writes and composes songs, he knows how to act and he knows the runway. All he knows about Chanyeol is that he knows how to play the guitar and is damn good at drawing.

"Ah seriously…" Baekhyun mutters as he flips over once more and stares up at the ceiling. He closes his eyes, flushing out the thoughts because it's just too much. He didn't want to think about it anymore. He knows Chanyeol can't be Loey. He just really can't.

But that article…

"Noooooooo!" Baekhyun wails as he covers his face with a pillow and thrashes around is distress. "I don't want to think about this! This isn't fanfiction! I have to separate reality from fiction!"

As if sensing his anguish, Baekhyun's ringtone blares through the room. He stops his little frustrated tantrum and reaches out to answer the call.

"Chanyeol-hyung…" he utters as he lies back on his bed. Should he answer him?

"Is there a reason not to?" Baekhyun mutters to himself as he presses call.

"Hi Hyunee~" comes the older's fond greeting.

"Hi hyung," Baekhyun greets back, an unconscious smile crossing his face. "Why'd you call?"

"I'm bored."

"Aren't you sleepy? It's nearing twelve already."

"I'm not. I think I'm being attacked by my insomnia right now."

"Huh? You have insomnia?"

"Yeah… I've been getting better but… I guess, stress?"

"What are you stressing over?" Baekhyun chuckles. "You're not even a top student."