Finals Fever

This may sound stupid, but the power of love is actually a real thing.

Like seriously, ever since Baekhyun began to get together with Chanyeol, he’s never been better. He was and always will be hot shit and complete perfection, no one can take that away from him. But with Chanyeol, all of that just magnified to a hundred percent. Being in love with him gave him a sense of security that lessened his stress and allowed his body to be at its peak. His occasional acne outbreaks didn’t come, his hair was silkier, his skin glowed, his lips were never dry - he was literally at his peak.

Baekhyun never thought he’d still be able to get a glow up. 

Too bad everyone else was homophobic, they wouldn't be able to experience what he has. Maybe if they were gay, they'd also know what it feels like to be perfect.

Homophobia makes you ugly.

“You look so radiant, you can't possibly be pregnant with a girl, right?” Jongdae solemnly says, to which Baekhyun responds with a hard punch to his side.

“It’s a good thing I’m in a good mood,” Baekhyun smiles, watching Jongdae groan miserably as he sinks against his desk. 

“What are you even happy about? Do you suck out the happiness from everyone in this school during finals week like a little nasty bloodsucker?” Jongdae snaps at him.

“I know you’re frustrated by the fact that you probably won’t be able to move on as a senior if you don’t pass the finals, but don't let it out on me. Your incompetence is all credited to you,” Baekhyun waves his hand as he coolly leans against his chair, attracting attention. He doesn't have the best reputation in school anymore especially when everyone discovered that he was dating Chanyeol, but that still didn’t change the fact that he was eye candy. Girls still looked his way, only tearing their eyes away due to feeling guilty.

“Baekhyun,” Jongdae cries out in sorrow. The sudden mood change was a bit disgruntling. “You have to help me. We should study together.”

“What do I get in return?”

“I’ll supply you one year’s worth of condoms.”

Baekhyun gasps, reaching out to slap the top of Jongdae’s head.

“Pervert!” He feigns innocence, giving his friend a scandalized look.

“Don’t act pure, I know your radiance is just after sex glow!” Jongdae rolls his eyes while rubbing his head.

“You think too highly of me,” Baekhyun sighs. “Chanyeolee-hyung hasn’t fucked me yet.”

Jongdae howls, covering his ears as he shakes his head. “Shut up! I don’t wanna hear it! You’re so gross!”

“Who is gross?”

Yixing suddenly arrives, lips tugged up in a dimpled smile as he goes up to his seat just near them. 

“Yixing, Baekhyun is so gross! He’s talking about his sex life so blatantly,” Jongdae accuses him. “While in South Korea, you shouldn’t mingle with whores. They are bad influence.”

“You’re really asking for a beating,” Baekhyun makes a show of pushing his sleeves up, ready to fight him. “Who suggested paying back with condoms in exchange for a study session? Don’t be such a douchebag.”

“Don’t quarrel, let’s just all study together,” Yixing says.

Baekhyun and Jongdae had their backs to Yixing so when they finally turn to face him, they were shocked to see thick eyebags beneath his eyes and his usual bright handsome face now overriden by exhaustion.