VIII : Missing Part II (Sneak Peek)

A/N: I'm so sorry I've been absent. Steven Universe is kind of dead now. I'm watching Camp Camp more often other than SU. Have a short sneak peek.

~~~~~~~

     "They're missing! I don't know what happened! I just got home and they vanished!" Connie exclaimed, her voice flooded with anxiety and fear. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Connie, relax!" Steven spoke, trying to comfort her. "When did they disappear?" "Y-Yesterday... and they still aren't back!" She looked at him, forcing herself to hold back tears. He looked down, scratching his head. "Do you know if there was some special occasio-"
      Connie grabbed him by his shirt. "Steven- I told you! They are missing! Nothing is going on, they just vanished and I'm really worried!" She let go of him, pacing as she clenched onto her hair. "What if they got in a car accident? What if they got killed? What if-" A hand rested on her shoulder. She looked behind her, seeing Steven looking up at her.
      His eyes were soft and warm, causing Connie's worries to calm down. Her eyes filled with tears as she hugged him tightly. Steven hugged her back, trying his best to soothe her. "It's going to be okay," he said softly. "No, it's not," Connie whimpered into his shoulder.