Ghost

"Lyric, slow down, please...."

"Hey, yea... I'm already late..."

I yell as I run... I'm sooo trying to avoid him....

"Yesss, made it to my gym locker... I'll hurry to change... then jump on back of the🎶 linnnneee🎶..."

"Chica Linda chop chop chop... I can't believe you gurl... I waited forevveeerr outside for you.... wanna know what I been through? Franky... yea, Franky with the bad breathe🤢..... came and clouded my air space like we go togetha gurllll... I gave him a karate chop and jump kick to the curb real quick!!"

We erupt in laughter as we head to the back of the gym line

Lycia needs work on that jump kick...

"No no Lycia this is a proper jump kick to the curb..."

My stance

My jump

My kick

My land... on the very one I've been trying to avoid.... uuggghh🙄

"Heeyyy you.... how's it going?"🤦‍♀️

"I think we are going to have to stop meeting this way Lyric...😁 Or I can buy steel toe shoes... what do you think Bella?"

So embarrassing

"Ahem... uhm... about your shoe... again... uhm.... my wipes are in my locker... I'm gonna just go and get it... and yea... I'll do that."

"LYRIC!"

"Chica snap out of it... he's said it's fine a million times... why are you being so weird?.... I mean for real.... it's not that serious."

"Lyric... I have a book that you left in my car. "

"ooo chica... Por que yiu didn't tell me....when were you in his car.... Ayyee. Mami whst kind of carro chica???"

I totally ignore Lycia trying to hide my adoration... Why must he look into my soul while he speaks👀

Omg he's talking and I'm spacing out😳😎😁

"...I've tried to return it for a few days now.... did I overstep my boundary... because it seems you are avoiding me?..."

"Oooh gurl... do you see how he says your name.... oooh... sounds like music... 🎶Lyric,  Lyric🎶"

"Look look, I can dance to the musical sound as Tavist says your name...🎶Lyric... Lyric🎶"

"Uhhh... gotta go..."

"Whaaat, why, waaait!!... Lyric...you avoiding me now?... look me in the eyes and tell me your not..."

"Que pasa chica... What's going on  🎶bayybeebayybee🎶"

"uuhhh.... deflection! dee...flection! I see you gurl!"👀

Lycia yells as I run...

Lycia tries to catch me... but ... not today... I'm ghost💨... I'm gone.... I'm outta there...🌬