Locker Neighbor Whatever

"The school year is nearly done.... the same girl who glared at us in the school library has been your neighbor all this year and you say you didn't know her at library?"

Why mister honest...
___________

"Honestly, I never had a good look at her... I can count how many time I run into her at same time at locker..."

"Bella, I only have eyes for you, I never noticed her, never remember her face,  no clue her name."

____________

" Penny for your thoughts??😁😁"

*gasp*

"Oh, locker neighbor, I didn't see you... nor hear you walk up... you startled me."

🗨He has the neeerrvvveee.... locker neighbor... locker neighbor... blah blah blah.... I didn't see you he says... I didn't hear you come up he says...😒

"Aahem... oh... my apologies dear neighbor 😁😁😁🙄🙄 I needed to take a breather.... I hadn't really noticed you until I got closer.... you know... aaahem... was lost in my own thoughts too .....😁😁😁"

"Oh, I see. I will leave you to it then."

"Uh, wait! you don't have to run off... I was gonna ask you a quick question about our English final play... you know... maybe we can share some thoughts that will help the both of us do well... you know... since we ARE both Seniors and all... shouldn't we support one another?...😍😍😍"

🗨Yea.... that's right!!! I am laying it on thiiick... you know you belong with me... just as much as I know it.

"Ah, yes ... Seniors should support one another... this is true... but, as I have already achieved all of my credits for graduation, I do not need to do this end of year play. But, I will certainly support from the audience."

"Ciao"

😢😢😢🤷‍♀️

"Oh, neighbor..."

"Yes😁😍!"

🗨That was wayyy to excited Yosh... take it down a thousand

"Thank you for asking... I am sure you will be great supporter for any of the others."👍

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

"Uhh... yea yea... sure...thanks."

Locker slams

Annex it is