Front Street

Don't be rude L... just say thank you and keep it moving.😊

The bell sounds just as I reach my desk in English class.

"Oh... by the way, Tavist... thank you for returning the book."

My nerves are on front street.

"Sure sure... by the way... can I speak for but a moment after class with you?"

"Uhh... if it's quick... you know... gotta meet with.... the...uhh ... the uuhhh... guidance counselor and all that..."

Why am I stuttering?

"Absolutely!"

Shudders...

Gurl... what are you shuddering for?

Keep it together... class is 45 minutes long... he'll probably forget any way.

Rinnnngggg

Wha whaaat

"Okay class, thank you for actively reading... I'm looking forward to seeing your short story skits played out in 2 months... please continue active reading... live it!... love it!.... focus people!"

"Lyric... a moment please."

Where did 45 min go...

There I go again... I'm fiddling with my fingers...

Muy... hun boo-shu-foo...

I can't escape... he's right at the door...

L...

Just ... be ... regular.

"Uh... Yeah.... what's up Tavist😳?"

"Lyric, would you be my partner for the skit... I've written some ideas down... and you keep crossing my mind for the part?...

"But... you'll have to be completely present for this part... "

He's chuckling now... how ka-i❤.... wait... I heard nothing ... staring at his wonderful smile👀...

" Lyric, Lyric!"

"Yes, yes... sure, sure I'll do it!"

Wait... that was too excited L ....

"I mean ... you know... don't want to leave a fellow class mate hanging and all that....heee.... I'm a helper you know... *ahem* ... sure I'll do it..."

"Ok, Lyric... we can meet at the library after your last class ... as I am done for the day.... but heading to work?

"Yeah it's kool... I'm kool"😱

"Ciao Bella."

Alrighty then... that wasn't too bad. I am stronger than I look... did you see how I breezed thru that?... 👏👏👏

What's cooler than ice cold...meee yessss and the Oscar goes to....🏆

And the crowd goes 🔊 wild