Chapter 10

April 15,1997

-Michael's POV

I'm in my library reading a book until I heard footsteps come closer.The door swung open and it was Adriana with a worried face.

"Daddy!"

"What's wrong?"

"Wheres my converse? !"

"I don't know, why?"

"Help me find it .I really hate it when one of my pairs are missing!"

"Magic word?"

"Please!"

"Alright, I'll be right out"

"thank you so much!"

After that ,she ran off.I walked out and Prince and Paris was fighting.I went on the middle to separate them.

"Whats going on?"

Prince said,"Paris won't give me back my toy!"

I looked at Paris and said,"Paris, give Prince back his toy." She fold her arms and threw the toy to Prince and it hit his eye.He began to cry and I picked him up,"Paris, you stay in that corner over there right now!"

"No!"

Adriana entered and I gave him Prince.I carried Paris and put her on the corner.

"You sit there and think about what you've done.I told you alot of times to stop throwing toys at Prince"

She started throwing a tantrum and I said,"Paris, stop it!"

Adriana said, "Finally daddy, for the first time in years"

Paris wouldn't stop so I did the moonwalk which luckily made her stop.

"Now say sorry to Prince"

Adriana put Prince down and Paris hugged him and said "I'm sorry Prince"

"Goodjob,and Adriana did you find your shoes?"

"Yeah, it was in Prince's toy box"

"How did it get in there?"

She laughed and said,"No idea"

***

Today is the first time I had ever disciplined one of my children,maybe I should do it more often, I don't want them to grow up like a brat, I want them to grow up as innocent people.