Chapter 11

ADRIANA'S POV

JUNE 15,1997

Today,we are almost finished getting ready for the twin's birthday party.The twin's wanted a costume party so, Paris is going to be Cinderella and Prince will be super man. Daddy and I have been arguing about. . .

"Ana these balloons look better over there."

"It doesn't, it looks better over here."

"Daddy, I'm their sister, I know whats better."

"True, but I'm also their father."

"Also true, but these balloons look way better here."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"SHUT UP!" we jumped up and it was Frank. "You two have been arguing about this for hours!" He grabbed the balloons and put it somewhere, he wants to put it.

"Daddy, the balloons really did look better there."

"No it doesn't."

We heard Frank from where we left him ,"Shut Up!" Daddy and I snickered,"Daddy where are the twins?"

"In the kitchen helping Janette bake the cookies."

"Can I go and see them? I won't take long."

"Of course, you didn't have to ask."

I thanked him and entered the kitchen.I saw Prince about to put the frosting tube stuff in his mouth , but I snatched it from him. "Prince, do you want to get sick?"

"I just wanted to try."

"Trust me little bud, I said the same thing last time, and something happened."

"What happened Ana?"

*FlashBack*

Daddy grabbed the frosting thingy from my hand and asked,"Do you want to get sick?"

"I just wanted to try."

Before he could speak, the phone rang.He put the frosting stuff down and went to get it. I started munching on the frosting and when I heard daddy say bye to who ever he was talking to, I ran out and sat on the living room couch and pretend nothing ever happened. Daddy sat beside me and turned the TV on.

"Daddy my stomach feels funny."

He felt my forhead but it was normal. "You don't feel--"

I threw up on him and when I finished he wrinkled his nose in disgust and finished his sentence,"Sick."

"Sorry daddy."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I laughed at that memory and daddy came in looking at me with that,'What the heck?' expression.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"Your just standing there and started laughing.I don't see anything funny here."

"Oh because, Prince was about to eat the frosting and I stopped him.I remembered the time I ate the frosting , I--." Daddy's eyes widened and said,"Do not remind me, the party is starting in a few.I don't want to loose my appetite."

I giggled,"Okay."

*

*

*