Chapter 27

-Adriana's POV

My cousins and i walked inside seeing dad,aunt Janet ,and my uncles cracking up. "What's so funny?" Taj asked.

Uncle Tito giggled,"Well,a long long time ago around the 70's Randy was checking out this woman,and uhh...." He laughed and continued,"Randy was talking to Michael ,he goes 'Eh Mike,check out da legs on dat girl dey sho iz fine' Then Michael says,'That's La Toya."

I laughed and went in the kitchen for a glass of water. I turned seeing Aunt Janet looking at me with one eye brow up and her arms folded. "So i've heard."

"Heard what?" I asked.

"Your cousins told me."

My breathing got heavier and heavier. I swear i am going to kill those three,they just can't keep their fat mouth shut.

"Aunt Janet i- i." I stuttered my words not knowing what to say.

"You know it will hurt him.You have to tell your father or I will." She walked away and i just stood their.

Taj came in,"Sup."

"Don't sup me!"

"What's wrong with you?!"

"Why did you guys tell Aunt Janet?!"

"Oh...uhh..."

"What!"

"Look,you know that the three of us hates lying to  Uncle Mike. I mean,he doesn't deserve this. No affence but he doesn't deserve you! You do nothing but give him pain in the butt,and all you care about is yourself. You don't care about how others feel--" He stopped lookingike he didn't know he was saying all those things.

Tears started dripping down my face. I coudn't help but run out making everyone look at me. I ran as fast as i can outside.

As i was running where ever my feet took me to,i saw a bright light that i could barely see because of my watery eyes.

All of a sudden something hard hit my whole body causing me to fall. I can feel so many pain spreading across my body that all i can do us close my eyes.

15 Minutes Later.....

My eyes was fighting to keep them open.Everything was so blurry . I saw nurses taking me to a room while Dad was beside them. "Adriana,stay with me please!"

That was all i heard and i closed my eyes feeling myself go into a deep,deep sleep.

-Michael's POV

The two nurses was holding me back from the emergency room,"Let me in! That's my daughter in there,she needs me!"

"Mr.Jackson your not making this any easier. We will take care of her ,you can not go in here!"

They shoved me on the waiting chair and went inside the ER.

The whole family tried calming me down,but it wasn't working. "Mike,just have faith."

I couldn't stop sobbing.Prince and Paris had no idea what was going on ,they just sat on Jermaine's lap.All we could do was pray ,hoping she'll be alright. God please,don't take her away from me.

After a long,long wait the doctor came out moving the mask from her face.

Everyone stood up waiting for her say something.

"Mr.Jackson. . ."  She sighed and continued,"We did the best we can but i'm sorry. . .