Chapter 23

-Adriana's POV

I wonder if dad read the note.After watching some Peter Pan in the theater, my siblings and I decided to go home.Before we could go back inside, I saw Bill walking around. I said,"Guys, wait here okay?I'm gonna talk to Bill." They both said,"Okay."

I ran so fast that I didn't notice I passed him. I turned and ran towards him again. I held my finger up as I was catching my breath. Bill said,"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Well, I was wondering If you can help me with something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Help me Prank dad!"

"What?"

"Please Bill?"

"No, I am not helping you with that."

"C'mon. It'll be fun."

"I might get fired!"

"No you won't. I'll make sure that doesn't happen."

"But--"

"Please?"

"Okay, whats your plan?"

I grinned and said,"We still have those baby-safe paint right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, since you know how to draw all these graffiti stuff.I was wondering if you can do that to the twins, and it will look like a tattoo!"

I dragged him towards the house and said,"Okay umm, Bill you stay out here with Prince and Paris . I'll get the supplies."

"What if your dad--"

"I'll hide the paint in my--"

His eyes widened and I punched his arm."Not what your thinking Bill!"

"Okay good."

"I'll just make sure he don't see me."

He nodded and I went inside. I think dad's in his bedroom because I couldn't spot him anywhere.I snuck my way to the room where we keep all those stuff.I grabbed the paint brush and put it between my teeth and a bunch of baby-safe paint in my arms. I saw dad pass by the door. I sighed in relief that he didn't see me.

I quickly walked outside and I put all the paint on the ground. I gave Bill the brush and I said,"Okay Bill, do your job."

"My job is to protect your family."

"Okay, do your job I gave you right now."

He started painting some graffiti drawing on Prince. "Whatever Adriana, why are you doing this anyways?"

"Just having fun, Bill."

*

*

*

When Bill was finished, I studied the twins with shock. I said,"Wow, it looks so real!"

"Thats all you need?"

"Yeah thanks, heres the plan. I'll tell dad you went out to get a tattoo and you took the twins with you. When you hear me clear my throat, you come in and make something up'Okay Bill?"

He agreed and I went inside and saw dad on the couch reading a book. I plopped on the couch next to him. He put the book down and said,"You really made my morning sweetheart." I giggled at the fact he was being sarcastic.

He noticed the twins aren't with me and asked,"Wheres the twins?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, Bill went out to that tattoo place with the twins."