Chapter 29

~~~~Month LaTer~~~~~

October 05,1997

*In the emergency room*

"All clear!" The doctor yelled.They looked over at the heart monitor ,which was zig zag lines turning into straight lines.

Beeeeeeeeeep

The doctor sighed,"4:25 pm," He said looking at his watch. "I should go tell the family." The nurses nodded as they stayed back.

-Michael's POV

"Is my daughter alright ,doc?" He didn't answer for a while. He sighed,"I'm sorry sir,we tried the best we could."

"No,No,No. It can't be!" I yelled .

"I'm really sorry Mr.Jackson."

Then one of the nurse rushed out,"Sir,we have a heartbeat!"

The doctor rushed in and i followed. "She's okay." The doctor said giving us a smile. I couldn't help but cry. "I almost lost her."  I said.

"But you didn't." Janet smiled.

I grabbed a chair and sat beside her bed.

A/N: So Adriana didn't wake up from her coma....yet. This is just her dream.

-Adriana's POV

I woke up seeing myself laying on a flat land full of grass and  many flowers everywhere.I slowly stood up seeing a mirror infront of me.

It was a little girl,wearing blue pajamas. The girl that is always happy no matter what.Her blue eyes sparkle full of  happiness,sorrow,and pain.

That little girl was me. Looking at my image back when i was eight years old was the person i wanted to come back to.

I didn't care about how much people try to bring me down. I may fall,but theres this one person that helps me up all the time.

My dad. He was and always will be the best father in the world. He may not be my biological parent but,he makes me feel like he is. I realized i can go back to being that strong person again just by my dad being there for me.

"Adriana!"

I turned seeing my dad running towards me. I looked back and the mirror was gone.

"Where have you been young lady? I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Sorry daddy." I replied.

"It's okay just don't leave me like that ever again. Now let's go back home."

"Home?"

"Yeah. Neverland is our home."

I smiled and we went back to a place where i want be in for the rest of my life.

End of her dream*

-Michael's POV

"Da-dad?"

I looked up and Adriana gave me a half smile. I smiled,"Your alright."

She slowly nodded,"Daddy?"

I was surprised because she hasn't called me that for a long time. "Yes?"

"If I don't make it--"

"Adriana don't say that. Your already awake, we will get through this."

She sighed,"Karma."

"Hm?"

"It must be Karma. I've been a bad daughter to you." She yawned and started dozing off,"Don't leave me daddy.Stay here."

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise, you can sleep."  I said kissing her forehead.

"Oh and daddy?"

"Yes?"

"I love you. "

"I love you more."