Chapter 13

-Michael's POV

I told all the staffs here in Neverland to look for her, but still nothing. Where could she be? The only place I didn't search at was my Giving Tree.I don't think she can even be there because I never showed anyone that place.Then I heard Frank's voice in my head, "Teenagers can do anything." Oh be quiet Frank, look what your doing to me.

-Adriana's POV

I was on the tree where I always hang out on when daddy isn't home . Because I know he will freak out that I might get lost.Neverland is big, but I'm 16 I know what I'm doing.I decided to climb back down and the staffs were everywhere.Someone touched my shoulder, I turned around and it was Bill.

"Oh, Bill.You scared me!"

"Adri--" He stopped to catch his breath. "What Bill?"

"Your--Your dad is worried about you."

"Why?"

"Because he couldn't find you anywhere!"

"Oh hes home?"

"No hes in Italy , of course hes home!"

"Gee Bill. Where is he?"

Bill looked at me with that 'Really?' look.

"Your dads at the North Pole because he worried so much and thought you were over there! Hes at home Adriana! Where else?"

"Bill you need to calm your ear horns down."

"Sorry, I'm just really exhausted looking for you."

I smiled and ran back the house. What did I do? I didn't even do anything to make him worry. I made it to the house and daddy was on the phone,"Janete I can't find her any where!......Don't don't worry? What if she ran away?!......Janete I'm not.....okay bye." He put the phone down and tunned around with his hands covering his face.

"Daddy."

He took his hands off his face and looked at me shocked,"Where have you been?"

"Umm, outside?"

"What ?!"

"Daddy I didn't leave the gates!"

"Then where were you?"

"Just chilling outside, okay?"

He calm down and said,"Oh." I said,"Daddy, you need to stop this."

"Stop what?"

"You worry way to much and its really getting on my nerves!"

"I'm sorry, Frank said something that caught me hanging."

"What did he say?"

"That your a teenager now and that teenagers can do anything like, randomly sneak out of the house at night and--."

I smirked and said,"The S word?"

"Why would you say that Ana, I wasn't even talking about that."

"Daddy, I think I pretty much know what the S word means, okay? I maybe homeschooled but I still learn these kinda stuff."

"Okay, just go and get ready for bed.I don't like talking about this."

"About what? The S word?"

"Go Ana."

I threw my hands up,"Okay."

While I was half way upstairs I said,"Daddy its okay to talk about it because you've done it with the twin's mom Debbie!" I laughed and daddy said,"You get up there Adriana!"

MICHAEL'S POV

I called Janet to tell her that Adriana didn't leave,

J-Janete M-Michael

M-Janette you were right!

J-About what?

M-Adriana didn't go anywhere

J-I told you so. Michael you need to stop worrying to much,

M-I can't help it.

J-I know but Adriana is smart, she knows what shes doing.

M-I know thank you.

J-Anyway, I'll talk to you later.

M-Okay, bye dunk.

J-Bye, love you

M-Love you too

*End of Convo*

Maybe their right, I do worry to much. I can't stop something I can't help . I'm just glad that my children are safe, thats all that matters.

~~~~~~~~~~

June 31,1997

-Michael's POV

I woke up and it was 5:25, and I am no where going back to sleep. I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs for some coffee. Before I entered the kitchen door , I heard humming. I looked around but no one was there, is my mind just playing with me or something? I slowly walked backwards to see if anyone was there.But so far, the humming got closer and closer, untill I bumped into somebody.

"Daddy?"

"Adriana?"

"Sorry, I couldn't see anything it was so dark."

"It's okay,why are you awake?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"So did I."

"Well, lets go watch TV."

"It's kind of too early for that, sweetheart."

"Then what?"

I shrugged and she walked to th he family room. She said,"Daddy I've been thinking about something lately."

"Yeah, whats up?"

"Can I maybe. . . go to a Normal high school?"

"What?"

"Please?"

"But--"

"Daddy the thing that happened years ago, isn't going to happen anymore."

"I'll think about it."

"Well think fast daddy, think fast!"

"Don't rush me or you'll wait a little longer."

"Okay, okay."

I sat beside him and hugged him so tight.I said,"I know you'll say yes daddy, I know it."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you love me, and if you love me you'll let me go to school, a real school."

He asked,"Why do you have to use the 'L' word on me?"

"Because I can."

"Alright, alright."

" Alright, alright? As in, yes?!"

"Yes Ana, as in yes."

I jumped up of excitement and hugged him tight,"Your the best daddy in the world!"

Wow , I sound like Paris about to get a new dress.I said,"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"Can I call you dad for now on?"

He sat straight up and asked,"What?Why?"

"I don't know, it just feels weird calling you daddy at this age."

"No, it doesn't."

"It does."

"Okay."

"I'm getting my sleep back now, see you later. . .Dad."

The look on his face says it all.He doesn't want me calling him dad, I guess that's something he's going to get used to.