Keisha

{ Jacob's POV }

"... And how many times have I specifically told you not to make these girls think you can be their friend? Those girls are the whole reason you're here now and...", after that I just kinda ignored what she was saying. Keisha has been complaining like crazy lately. Maybe it's that time of the month. Whatever it is, I hope she gets over it before my birthday. I don't want any crazy hormoned b*tch messing up my special day. " ...Princeton?... Princeton are you even listening to me?", Keisha snapped me out of my thoughts.

" Uh, yeah...of course...", I lied. I hope she buys it. She threw her hands up in defeat.

" You... are hopeless.", she said.

" What did I do!?", I said while sitting up in the hospital bed.

" Doesn't even matter anymore." , God I hate it when she gets like this! Everything seems to set her off and it just doesn't even make any sense! But I remember this one time when Walter told us that when girls get like this to take the blame for whatever it is they're talking about even if it wasn't even your fault. Happy Wife, Happy Life. Well, happy manager. So I sighed, swallowed my pride and said

" Look, Keish...", she looked up at me. " ...I'm sorry."

" Yeah... you should be.", she sounded like she was calming down.

" I know.", finally she was opting out of b*tch mode.

" Well you sure don't act like it.", and here we go again.

" I know."

" I mean I give you directions on how to act around girls..."

" I know."

" ...And you don't even try to follow them."

" I know...and I'm sorry...will you please forgive me.", Please say yes so we can get off this subject.

" Okay, but Princeton this the last time.", she said while sitting down in a blue chair. That color looks disgusting...and it's EVERYWHERE in this place!

" Okay." Things were silent for while. Then Keisha stood up and started walking to the door. " Where are you going?"

" The world doesn't stop just because you have some broken bones. I still have to get back to L.A., have Dave teach the rest of Mindless Behavior dance moves, give Candice some ideas for new songs, set up small concerts, interviews, photoshoots and just too much. ", she said while grabbing a coat and her brown D&G bag.

" Wait, so you're just gonna leave me here!", I exclaimed.

" No, since Walter's somewhere in Columbus I'll just have him come get you on your release date."

" Yeah, so... you're leaving me here...by myself.", I can't believe she's doing this to me. I'm still a minor!

" Don't play with me Princeton. You're turning 15 next week, you should be mature enough to take care of yourself for at least two days at the most.", and with that she was gone. Keisha has some serious mood swings that need to be checked out. Sometimes she's so mean we get grounded and sometimes she's so nice we don't even have to clean the tour bus. Yes, we have to clean the tour bus. People think just because we're famous and all that we have maids and chefs. WRONG! We have chores and basically have to everything for ourselves except for our hair, picking out clothes and sometimes cooking.

 So I turned on the TV and was in the middle of flipping through channels when someone started knocking on the door. Keisha's cocky ass probably left her keys in here somewhere. " Comming!", I partially screamed while getting my crutches from the side of the bed. I used them and opened the door. Turns out it wasn't Keisha. It was Cindy, Kimari and Leda. Keisha is going to kill me if she finds out about this...