On The Plane

{ Kimari's POV }

 So I guess Jacob was feeling lucky when he planted one on me a few hours ago. Or was it yesterday? However long since we got on this plane. What time is it? I never even asked how long we'd have to be on here. And there was nothing and I mean NOTHING to do. I guess this band...or group, whatever they are, aren't rich enough to get the ones with flat screen TV's and champagne bottles in ice trays. Please, like a group of boys would actually be allowed to drink. I know they're rich and everything, but their parents must have some type of boundaries, right?

  The only thing you can really do is sleep, and falling asleep on a plane is actually really easy. Well at least it is to me. Apparently it isn't to Leda, Jacob and his crew because they were up the whole time. I barely got any sleep because I kept having to change and feed Leda and plus Jacob and his friends are sooo loud. I didn't want to engage in their 'intelligent' conversation about cars and models. I mean, what would I say? Well, at least they're not all cocky by the fame, the money and the girls.

 What part of Europe are we even going to? What time is it? How long do I have to stay on this thing? Are we there yet? Those were the questions that were circling through my mind since we got on. But, I guess things could be worse...right? I mean, I've never been on a private jet before. Well, I've never been on anything more classy than a cadillac and that was my mom's.

 There was only...6 people on here, not including me and Leda. Keisha was close to the front looking through a magazine with headphones in her ear, the guy that Jacob came with was on the opposite side of her on his phone and I was sitting in a seat by myself with my daughter. And then there was Jacob and his loud ass friends. And people say girls talk to much...

 So I had Leda in my arms and was feeding her Similac when Jacob looked over at me. I smiled at him. Finally he gave me some attention! But, he didn't smile back. He just looked kinda embarrassed. " Kimari...uh, Leda's...", he pointed at Leda. Damn it! Similac was pouring out of Leda's mouth. I over-fed her. This going to result into major pee-pee problems later.

 " Oh...thanks.", I said while holding Leda with one of my arms and rummaging through the diaper bag for one of those small hospital blankets with the other one. Ever since I had Leda, I've become a pro at multi-tasking. Usually it's easy, but today I couldn't seem to feel it. This is getting really irritating. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Leda threw up baby vomit all over my shirt.

 " Oh my god!", I said as I picked Leda up and headed towards the bathroom in the back of the jet. I went in and closed the door behind me. I strapped Leda in one of those bathroom changing tables and began to get to work on my shirt. Pink T's and puke don't go well together, especially since there was this big circle of it on mines. God this was NOT how I thought a plane ride was gonna be.

 Still, what am I going to do about my shirt? I looked in the mirror. Hmm...maybe I could tuck it in. So I tried doing that and my pants went up just below my breast. I didn't look right. I sighed. I can't go to Europe looking like this. I was in there for a while trying to think of a way to disguise my now triflin' shirt. I guess I was in there for longer than I thought when I heard someone knock at the bathroom door. Probably Jacob. I opened the door and saw...Jacob. I guess my instincts are better than I thought. " Hey.", I smiled despite the fact that I probably looked like the ghetto little projects girl my mother couldn't imagine me being. Well, I bet she'd be soooo proud of me now.

" I just wanted to see if you...", he looked down at my shirt. "...need another shirt...or jacket... or something, anything."

" Yeah that'd be nice.", after I said that he started taking off his shirt. Wait, what? Before he could get it over his head, I pulled it back down.

" What was that for?"

" I need a shirt."

" And I'm giving you a shirt, so what's the problem?"

" I meant go look in my bag and get me another shirt."

" No."

" Excuse me?", I said with hella attitude.

" What do I look like going to get you another shirt?", Okay that kinda did look wrong. I guess he saw the look on my face when he said "Exactly...now I'm going to take off this shirt, and give it to you and you're not going to stop me, understand?", he said while taking off his shirt. I nodded my head. Any other day I would have protested, but I don't wanna go to another country looking like crap so I guess I'll let it slide for now. He handed me his shirt. I stood there waiting for him to turn around...but he didn't. " Okay what now?", he sounded annoyed with me.

" Turn around."

" Oh...", he turned around. When I was pretty sure he wasn't trying to sneak a glance, I quickly took off my shirt and put on his. He turned back around. I smelled it after I put it on. Mmmm Axe. I know each and every scent. " Can you guess what brand that is?"

" Touch... by Axe.",

" Touch...like this?", he said while slowly grabbing my waist and pulling me so close to his body I could hear him breathing. My heartbeat was increasing rapidly with every passing moment.

" Uh...I...", I stammered a little dizzy from the heavy scent of Axe all around us.

" Are you okay?", Jacob said while slightly cocking his head. I nodded.

" Yeah, of course.", I said while grabbing Jacob's shoulders for support. My legs were feeling like they were about to give out and my vision was getting a little blurred. My eyes and ears started to burn and I screamed in pain, but I couldn't hear myself, or feel anything, or see anything. It wasn't long until I just...blacked out....