He's Scared

After classes, he waited for Alexander outside the school. Alex sure was taking his time, it never took him that long to arrive. Maybe he was just with his friends? Maybe he forgot?

"Maybe he doesn't want to see you," a doubt appeared in his mind. No, that couldn't possibly be right. He looked around and saw him coming. There was no need to be melodramatic.

"Hello there, Handsome," Sam walked up to him.

"Hi cutie," he said a little tired. Why was everyone around him tired? And Hammy still acted kind of weird, like he wasn't okay. Maybe it was time for another drastic step?

"Do you want to watch TV with me, or something?" Sam reached for his hand. The other hesitantly grabbed it.

"Sure, my place as always?"

Samuel looked him in the eyes, "I thought that we could maybe go to my house?"

"Don't you worry about your parents?" Hamilton looked surprised.

"Well... It's time to try it. We've been together for almost a year, at this speed we'll kiss when we're twenty," Sam smiled. In reality, he was terrified of what might happen. He didn't look forward to living on the streets.

"If you're ok with that, I'm ok with that sea-bird." Hamilton gave him a peck on the cheek and they started to walk while still holding hands. They only stopped when they arrived. Samuel opened the door with caution.

"I'm home! And I brought a friend!"

No response.

"Great, that means we're alone!" Seabury grabbed his hand again and led Hamilton to his room. "Sorry about the mess, I didn't have time to clean," he said while making his bed so that they could sit down and then closed the door.

"What do you want to watch?" Alex asked.

"Well, you're the guest, so you get to choose."

In front of the bed stood a desk, on it was Sam's laptop. He turned it around so that they could watch the movie while laying down.

"Okay, but you're much cuter, so you have to choose," he winked. Samuel blushed, he'll never get used to comments like that.

"O-okay then, have you ever watched Discworld?" he stuttered slightly abashed.

"I think I might have read one of the books, we can watch it," Hamilton responded.

Samuel stood up and took out the DVD from the shelf. That was one of his favorite movies, he watched it already at least a hundred times. It's quite old, but still so good. He played it and sat next to Alex, who put his hands around him. Samuel felt quite comfortable, he closed his eyes.

When he opened them a moment later he saw... White. Again. He was still laying, but this time on that red sofa instead of his bed. The blonde guy, or "King George the III", was standing in the distance. Samuel got mad and quickly walked towards him.

"Listen, I don't mind dreaming about this once, but trice? What is the meaning of this? Am I on drugs or something? You think this is funny?! Why do I end up here every time I fall asleep? Leave me alone you... you... creep!" he screamed at him forgetting about the forcefield. He just wanted to get back to his boyfriend and not deal with whatever this was.

The other just watched him and tries to understand what he's saying with a confused face. When Sam finished, he just left out a deep sigh and smiled tiredly. He walked to the barrier and slid down, leaning his back against it.

Seabury disliked this whole situation and how real it felt like it was actually happening. Why would his brain make any of this up? He didn't even like history. Why wouldn't it all just go away? Why does he end up here every time? And why now? One day, without a warning. He didn't have a single answer but more and more questions. He gave up and also sat against this barrier, back to back with whoever that was. He tried to wake up and go away but he couldn't. He just had to wait it out. He felt uncomfortable, which, again, was kind of weird that he could feel how hard the "floor" was. Does the other, let's just call him George, have the answers? He seemed real, he acted like a person, like not someone Samuel could've just imagined. Did King George's ghost start to haunt him? Was he trying to tell him something? How to save his soul or whatever happens to ghosts? He wouldn't find out without a way to communicate. What's most surprising, he didn't mind sitting in silence in his company. It was almost as pleasant as Lee's. A definite break from the laud, fast-paced, scary reality. Sam could hear a distant scream. Everything started to fade. George looked at me concerned as if he could hear it too before disappearing.

Samuel laid in Alex's tight arms, awakened by his mather's screaming.

"Samuel! What is the meaning of this?! Why is this boy hugging you on your bed?"

He had to think of some excuse quickly, he felt tears flooding his eyes. Fear makes you act irrational, it made him say something he immediately regretted.

"Bro, what the frick? Why did I even agree to you coming here? You're sick, getaway!" he threw Hamilton under the bus.

That was too much. He messed up. Alexander stood up and looked at him with hurt.

"It's over Seabury. You've thrown away your shot. I hope you're satisfied," he walked past Sam's mother. The other followed him.

"Alex, wait! Please, stop... I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Don't leave! I had to do that- I love you!" Samuel grabbed his hand.

"No, you don't. You're just scared," he yanked his arm away and looked at him coldly. "I'm tired of this. I really hope that one day you won't fear caring and being a part of a relationship. Goodbye."

After saying that he left. Samuel stood alone in the cold corridor. No, not alone, but he wished he was.

"Go to your room and don't get out until it's time for school," his mother said. "We'll talk about this later."

He did as she commanded and threw himself at his bed with streams of tears down his face.

This couldn't be real. He just wanted it all to disappear.

He lost everything in one day.

And the worst part was... Hamilton was right. 

---
Boom another one.

~A edited (note: still Thursday)