He's My Friend

King's POV
---
"Yay my way out of here finally arrived!"

Sammy-dear stood in front of me visibly angry. He was screaming something, and furiously shaking his hands. Why was Sammy mad at me? I don't think I did anything wrong ever in my entire life....

"Hun, the barrier, remember?" I knocked on it and shook my head. "I can't hear you dear."

He didn't seem to care about it and was still screaming. He looked hurt and betrayed. It was a bit amusing to watch him.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself at te same time gesturing me to stay where I was. "Well I don't want to make my only subject more angry." I said jokingly and obayed. I sat with my back against the barrier. "As much as I hate having this thing separating me from my cinnamon roll I love it just as much because I can talk whatever I want without him knowing."

He on the other hand opened harshly a book of some sorts. It looked like trash, old and ugly. "Wait a minute! That's my beautiful book! After further inspection maybe not, my had a bird on it, not an ugly bug."

He sat at the ground and read it for a while, and did a couple of silly faces. But nothing happened. I was slowly getting tired of waiting and bored but then I felt something. I quickly looked at Sam and saw that now, except for the book in his hand, he was holding a marker. I quickly got up.

"OMG! I'm so proud of you baby! I can't believe you managed to summon something just like that! I mean of course when I tried it for the first time I did it quicker and better- oh wait the wall." I quickly snapped my fingers and got a pen of my own (just like that because I'm totally amazing in every way) so I could tell him how proud I was and how happy that we could finally talk. I was about to write something but he beat me to it. At first I was confused with the weird alphabet he was using, but then remembered that in the real world they write differently. It was a long time since I've been there. His writing was still mirrored, but I was able to read it.

"George you poophead-" WOAH Sammy you kiss your mother with that mouth?

He wrote a couple other bad words before moving on. That's kind of adorable how he tries to insult me.

"You left me there alone with that psycho-ninja-looking person! They could've killed me, and you ran away not even looking back! You're a fat traitor, if it wasn't for this wall I'd already kick your sorry butt! I thought we were friends!" Ha! He considered me an actual friend. That's so... That actually felt pretty nice.

I reread the last part once again a bit shocked. I felt something I haven't felt in a while, it was like a thorn in my heart. I know that I'd proposed to him that we should become friends but I didn't took that seriously, I thought that otherwise he wouldn't come here again, and I need him to-... Then why did that get to me so much? All jokes aside I actually enjoyed his company. I realized that each time I see Samuel I start to get attached and care about him more. I also thought of him as a friend.

I thought for a while before writing back. "Firstly - I was trying to save you in the first place! Secondly - Did they hurt you? I don't think so! I knew there was no danger. Me on the other hand - very endangered. Thirdly - you really mean that we're frie-" He interruptrd me.

"How could you be so sure he wouldn't hurt me? He had a fricking sword!" I sighed.

"I just did, trust me." Why can't he just let go and do as I say?

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I can after all of that. You're telling me too little. I still don't actually know what the hell is going on, and why me." He looked coldly at me and stepped a bit back. I tried to write something, but he just looked away annoyed.