He's Dreampassing

King's POV
---

"Okay, let's go into someone else's dream. But to do that first we have to get out of your dream." I booped Sammy's nose, I wanted to do that from the moment I met him.

"What about that ninja guy? Didn't you say he could track you when you enter someone's dream? Do you really want to take the risk just to help me with Reynolds?" He looked concerned.

"Yeah, I actually forgot that when I came to your dream... Welp, it's already too late." I shrugged and stood up.

"So, how are we going to do this?" He asked excited.

"Remember that door from the last time we were inside your dream?" He nodded.

"Now that you're aware that you're sleeping you have more control over your dream, and that means you can do whatever you want. But you really just have to appear your dreamdoor."

"Okay, I'll try." He closed his eyes and focused.

"Good, you just have to think it's there and it will be just like you wanted."  And when he opened his eyes there it was.

"I did it!" He looked so cute when he smiled. "What now? Last time you tried to pass my hand through it, it didn't came through."

"I... Don't know. Let's just try different stuff I guess."

I showed him how I passed and tried to explain that it was like jumping from one pool to another. He tried to pass his hand through, but as expected it didn't work. He then tried to run through it, but he just bounced off it and bruised himself. Still he was very determined.

"I think I know what's blocking you." I went behind him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Try this, close your eyes and focus on the real world. On your friends and family, all the things that make you happy. Got it?"

"Yup. What next?"

"Good. Let it all go. Forget about them."

"What?" He tensed up and looked at me angry for some reason.

"Easy, just trust me. Your attachment is keeping you trapped. I'm not saying you have to get rid of them completely, I'm just telling you to forget about them for now, so you can focus on this world. Trust me."

He closed his eyes again and took a deep breath. I took his hand and moved it closer to the doorframe. Then I tried to pass it through. Now's the big moment...

---
Samuel's POV
---

" Open your eyes darling" I did as he said. The first thing I saw was him standing on the other side.

He was standing in my dream while I was... On the other side!

"George I did it!" I was so proud of myself and happy.

He also came through the door and closed it behind him.

"Welcome to what I call the Hallway!" He smirked.

I looked around. There floor was white and gold, while the walls were a dark shade of red. The hallway seemed to never end. It had hundreds of different doors on each side.

"Wow."

"You like it? I decorated this part myself."

"It's so out of this world and fascinating. Do this doors lead to every person's dream?"

"You guessed it. If someone is awake they dissappear. The Hallway actually always changes."

"How are we going to find Reynolds' door then?"