He's Angry

Woah, epic comeback!
---

"Samuel? Sammy! Sweetie please wake up! You're scarring me!"

I felt someone shaking me. I opened up my eyes and saw my mom's face looking at me covered in tears. When she saw that I looked back at her she hugged me tightly.

"My God, I thought-... I couldn't wake you up and-... You were so pale..." She cried.

What happened?

"It's okey mom, I'm fine."

Oh yeah. Alex was cheating on me before we break up. With John.

"We have to get you to the hospital! What if it'll happen again?" She tried to calm herself.

John. Who one day suddenly started acting all friendly towards me. I wonder why.

"No." I stood up and freed myself from her embrace.

"But-" She tried to hold me down again.

I took my backpack not caring of it's packed or not. I just wanted to be alone.

"Samuel, you're worrying me. Please, tell me if something is wrong. All you do lately is you go straight to sleep after you get back from school. Is someone bullying you?" She tried to stop me from leaving.

"I don't want to talk about it. Im fine, just stop being so overprotective all the time!" I close the doors to my room not looking back at her and quickly walked to school.

"I can't believe! I let play myself like that!" I screamed at no one in particular and quickly regretted that because I stated to have a headache. I felt like shit, literally and physically.

I looked at myself in the window of a car parked by. Pathetic. He said I looked good. He told me my hair was nice. Another one of his lies. I took out scissors from my pencil case, it probably won't work but who cares. I cut off my ponytail and left it on the sidewalk. I straightened my clothes and cleaned the rests of the dirt and grass remaining on it.

"I can prove him I'm better. I'm not just a kid." I looked new Samuel in the eyes then continued walking to school.

The classes already started, but I didn't care and walked straight in without saying anything. The teacher said something, but I didn't listen. I just sat there the whole class.

When the bell rang I as quickly as possible walked out. I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Good morning Sam. Nice haircut by the way. Are you feeling okay? You look like you're sick, shouldn't you stay at home?" John asked. Behind him stood Alex and the rest of their friends.

"And why do you care? Oh right, because I'm a child and you don't want me to get hurt. Guess what, I can take care of me myself, I don't need your pity."

"Samuel, you shouldn't talk to him that way. We're friends, and we just want to help you." Alexander stepped in closer.

"Oh, yes. Of course I forgot! We're friends, they trust and care about each other. But friends don't cheat with my boyfriend beind my back. Let's not forget all the lies you told me while we were dating." I looked him in the eyes with anger to show that I finally know the truth. He seemed to realize that.

" Sam, it's not true. I cared and still care about you-"

" Fuck you, Aleksander. Don't talk to me, same goes to all of you" I looked around in the crowd that started to form around me. A few people gasped because I rarely use the F word. I looked at their faces, most of them were sympathetic. On the back of the crowd I saw... George? He was waving to me. But that wasn't possible. I tried to spot him again, but couldn't. I was done with Alex anyway, so I pushed the people aside to make a way through the crowd to the place I last saw him.

I looked around and saw a glimpse of his hair moving around the corner. Behind the corner were open doors to the old bathroom almost no one uses, because most of the lights were gone anyways.

"George? Is it really you?" I called.

"Yup." I heard a voice in my head.

"Where are you? And how's that possible?" I looked around. To my left were sinks and a few a bit cracked mirrors. I looked in one of them and saw George standing behind me.

"Aaaah!" I turned around "You gave me a heart attack!..." But there wasn't anyone behind me. Am I starting to loose my mind? I looked back into the mirror and saw him smiling at me.

"Okay, that's creepy."

"Yeah sorry. I'm still working this out. Something like that never happened to me before. Normally I can't enter the real world even as a projection cause you know, I'm not technically real."

"So how it's that possible?" I crossed my arms.

"Well... I think that because you managed to cross the barrier you made a tiny opening, and because we have a close relationship I can follow you around. But like I'm only existent for you. It's like you are my real doors to what's real."

"So only I can see you?"

"Indeed. So you know, I can try and see the answers on you test if you forget anything." He winked to me, but when I didn't smile sighed. "Or we can't talk about that from the last night"

"It's just... They were lying to me and-"

"Sam, I heard what happened. Are you okay?" I heard Lee calling me from the corridor. He walked in. "There you are."

"Hey Charlie-" He didn't let me finish and hugged me tightly.

"Everything is going to be okay. I knew you can't trust that prick Laurens, I will beat him up for you."

I laughed not sure if he was jokeing or not. He probably wasn't.

" Thanks. But don't do that. You could get in even more trouble." I let him go.

He looked at me, then he looked in the mirror against me. He moved a little, but then just looked back at me and smiled.

"You know what? We should go somewhere and spent some time together to get all of you negative feelings out. What will you say?"

"I'm... Really tired."

He grabbed my arm.

"Let's go right now, then you can rest after we finish. Trust me, you're going to feel better." He smiled.

"Okay."