geen hoofdstuk(extra I)

Maartje, Joost, harm, Link and Jeremy live in a giant house in the woods. Joost and maartje are siblings, they also have a younger sister, her name is liv, but she died because of a heart attack. The day she died was the day harm and liv where getting married. It is only a month since liv died. Harm lays on his bed, he is crying and he think back at all the good moments. They have known each other for 15 years, liv was 3 year old and harm 4 when they first met. It was love at first sight. The wedding was really beautiful, everyone looked gorgeous. When harm and liv where finally married they danced but liv felt on the ground and died later in the hospital.

The funeral was also really beautiful, everyone, who wanted to, told something about liv. All the 5 persons who live in the house also said a quote, harm thinks of them very day. Link said:'

your life was a blessing. Your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure'

Jeremy: God saw you getting tired, when a cure was not to be. He wrapped his arms around you, and whispered "come to me" you didn't deserve what you went through so he gave you needed rest, god's garden must be beautiful. He only takes the best'

Joost said:' You gave no one a last farewell, not even said goodbye, you where gone before we knew it, and only god knows why. A million times we will miss you, a million times we will cry, if love alone could have saved you, you never would have die. In life we loved you dearly, In death we love you still. I our hearts you hold a place, no one else can fill. It broke our heart to lose you, but you didn't go alone, for part of us went with you, the day god took you home. We will meet again someday, I know in a better place.   I thank god he made you our sister while you was on earth' 

harm thinks the quote of maartje is the most beautiful; We shared so much happiness, in times of yesterday. And to say how much I miss you, I could never found a way. I wish with all my heart, that you where here with me. And we could share the laughter, that there always used to be. I know we'll meet again, in another life elsewhere. And those very special times, we once again will share'

and harm self said:' You've held my hand. You've held my heart. We've shared our lives for many years, yet for a moment, we'll have to part. I'll cherish our memories, until we share our lives again. I miss you, my lovely wife'

harm keep thinking about the last sentence from the quote from maartje.

'And those very special times, we once again will share'

He knows it's going to take very long before the will be together again but what if he can change that? He turns on his laptop

Calling people back from the dead

He also search for ghosts and  so his research starts. Hours, day and even weeks pass by.  The other are getting worried. But now he is finished. 'guys, I know how we can bring liv back' he says to the others. They all look weird at him. 'what do you mean, bring liv back?'  'just how I say it, I know how we can make her alive again.' Harm is really excited when he tells his plans. 'so you want us to steal her body out of her grave?' Joost asks confused. 'uhmm yeah' says harm like it is normal. 'harm you are crazy!' Jeremy shouts. Harm looks very upset. 'harm how do you know it's real?' maartje says it very careful because she sees how upset harm is and she also really wants it's real. 'I don't know I just want her back.' harm is almost crying. 'we can always try right?' link says. Everyone mumbles something like yeah why not? Only Jeremy doesn't agree, 'guys, we can't steel a body, you guys are crazy' 'come on jer. Don't ruin it,  we'll bring the body back.' Joost says. Jeremy sighs, 'okay'

The next day everyone goes to his bed very soon because they need to wake up at 4AM. They've planed everything and it can't go wrong.

Like they expected everything goes right and at 5AM they are home with the coffin. They lay it down on the table and put on some candles like the website says. After that he says the spell. First they think something happens but it turns out it's the wind. After waiting 10 minutes they decide to go to bed. Only harm stays with the body a little longer. 'hey liv, I miss you. I wish I could see you one more time. I love you baby.' He closes the coffin and walks back to his room. When he opens the door he hears a photo fall. The picture from him and liv at their wedding lays on the ground, the glass is broken. Harm runs back to the coffin, the coffin is open but the body isn't changed. 'I probably forgot to close it 'harm thinks. He walks back and he sees the glass of the photo is not broken anymore. 'liv?' he asks quietly. 'liv' he repeats a little harder. 'liv!' this time he screams it. All the lights fall out. Everyone runs to the living room, they look around they can barely see anything. The windows are fogged.

Say the spell again

Someone is writing on the windows but they can't see anyone. 'liv? Is it you?'

Yes.

Harm says the spell again. He is so excited he says it wrong the first 2 times. But then all in sudden, the body of liv starts to move slowly.  Harm runs to liv and they hug each other and don't let go for a minute straight. 'I can't stay long' Liv says. 'its okay. Now I can say goodbye properly.' Harm says. 10 minutes later liv says; 'I need to go now ,but know I'm with you guys' they do one last group hug and liv disappears again.

|A/N dit is dus dat Engels project. Zeg ff wat je er van vind en ook als je dit vaker wilt

Byeee
Xx Juul