⚜️5⚜️

{Sophie}

" We shall get going now" my father said after he went through the file and I saw how satisfied he was.
I still wondered how he could not stop me from getting married to a man who was already cheating  before marriage. Did it not once cross his mind that he should not proceed with the marriage or even ask for my opinion?

Bidding farewell to Mr Larsen, I stood up from my seat as I noticed the tick on my fathers face. He was angry, rather furious, but about what?

Just as we reached the glass door, Mr Larsen spoke in his deep voice,
"May I have a word with you Miss Delan?"

Giving my father a look, I turned back to see Adam as he motioned for me to come closer.
" Are you mute, Miss Delan"   He said looking at me with his head tilted to the side and his eyes narrowed .

I looked at him with my eyebrows raised, whatever caused him to think that.

"You haven't spoke a word since you've entered." He said once again studying me with those intense  X-ray eyes.

"Oh so if a person doesn't say anything he's mute, nice thinking Mr Larsen. " I said sarcastically  looking at him with my head held high, "Now if you don't have anything else absurd to say, I shall take your leave. Goodbye! " I said bitterly as I slammed the door and quickly walked to my father who was waiting in the elevator for me.

I couldn't wait to get back to the office and shrink in eating a burger in between my meetings.

~~~~~~~

{Adam}

It was a typical Tuesday afternoon as I read through some of the expansion theories for my Company. I was the  heir of the Larsen  Company and tripling the size of our company was now in my hands. I had been running the company for 8 years and I knew every nock and dirt of every business men in the whole of New York.

I stroked my scruff on my chin as I watched Melanie make her way to my office. She was dressed in a short red dress trying to once again arouse me. The women was a pain, but she ensured relief as well.

" I see you were waiting for me " Melanie said in a voice which sounded almost sexy. We were what you called fuck buddies but that's all. She sauntered her way, swaying her hips a little extra as she made her way to my chair and settled her self on my lap.

" You are always busy baby. It's lunch , take a break" she said as her manicured long nails ventured down my chest.

Holding her wrist I asked her why she was here,
"Oh I was passing by so I came to say hi" she said smiling sweetly bending further down  showing me more of her cleavage.

"Not today Melanie. I'm busy. I'll call you" I said dismissing her and wanting her to go as soon as possible. I knew once I paid any attention to her, the files will remain unattended for the next few hours.

I watched as she pouted her red lips and muttered a small okay. As she lifted her self from my lap, I gave her a peck on her lips to satisfy her but the woman made a peck turn out to be a whole heated kiss.  I pinched her ass and pulled her hair as she rubbed her heat on my groin. She moaned quietly as I bit her lips and moved my head away from her tempting ones.

"See you later Melanie" I told ignoring her .

The damn woman had already unbuttoned my first two buttons. As she fixed herself, I heard Sarah knock and peep her head in , she saw the scene and flushed as she told me about my next appointment. Telling her to let the people in, I turned away from the door as I fixed my shirt.

"Good afternoon Adam" said a voice and as I turned , I met the last man I was expecting to see, Mr William Delan. He was a good businessman who was successful and did not have a single criminal record on him.

I replied back to his greeting before I turned to look at the tall woman who stood confidently next to him. Dressed in light colours she looked like an elegant flower. Her curves were peaking  through her clothes showing how tempting she was. Her black hair was twisted in a reserved low bun with her soft creamy skin and full pink lips , dark brown eyes with wide hips. And lastly, perfect breasts which my fingers were itching to touch.

I couldn't help but keep staring at the beautiful women as I handed her the file which held our agreement . She was not what I expected her to be. When my father told me about getting married to Delans daughter, I was expecting to meet a daddy's little girl who was spoilt rotten and who wore clothes that were twice smaller then the actual . I was all ready not to proceed with the agreement but staring at the gorgeous lady in front of me, My groin was stirring.

She was the complete opposite of my thoughts and she was a tempter. I wanted to shake her hand and feel how soft she was for my own sick  satisfaction but the smart woman didn't stretch her hand.
No worries I'm going to touch you all I want  little vixen .
Soon. Very soon.

I watched the firm grip she had on the pen as she signed her life away to me. My thoughts were running wild cause of the women in front of me. I couldn't wait to have her gasping  and writhing under me. I watched her plump ass as she turned to leave the office but I wanted to hear her voice, wanted to hear her whimper.

Tilting my head to the side, I asked the most dumbest question,
"Are you mute Miss Delan" I watched as she raised her eyebrow and I couldn't wait to see them furrowed as I pleasured her, the vision too pleasing.

" Oh so if a person doesn't talk they mute. Nice thinking Mr. Larsen " she said, full of fury making me smirk.
"if you don't have anything else absurd to say , I'll take your leave. Goodbye" she said in that fury, making my slacks tighten further.

And as I watched her swaying hips move, my mouth went dry and I had to clench my jaw from licking my lips. I couldn't wait to claim her and mark every inch of that creamy skin.

I couldn't wait for the day I made her Mrs.Adam Larsen

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

# Don't forget to Vote and Comment

.