⚜️19⚜️

After much procrastinating,

{Sophie's PoV}

The car ride was totally silent, uncomfortable and excruciating long . Adam kept smirking at me and I'm very much sure those grey eyes of his had amusement in them but cause of those darn aviators he wore, I couldn't see. And obviously , the obnoxious arse had to choose the most expensive car he had in his garage and now every single soul turned their heads towards us. It was so fucking annoying and I just wanted to get out of his Laferrari and consider walking to our destination.

I couldn't help but stare at him with the corner of my eyes. I was transfixed with the way his white shirt clung to his pecs, What I'd do to trail my fingers on each one of them.
What the hell! Where did that thought come from. Behave Sophie.
I mentally scolded myself and turned to look at the people who were waving at us from the sidelines. Definitely,they must be knowing it was none other then The Adam Larsen. Obviously, because who else, other than an egotistical, rich arsehole would drive a LaFerrari on an island.

I rolled my eyes and turned to watch the pedestrians we were passing. There were plump pretty women selling all kinds of exotic fruits on the side of the roadway and my mouth watered. I hadn't even seen some of them and I was craving to eat the fresh, non injected fruits.

Finally after ten minutes, we came to a stop in front of a luxurious hotel. It was Cream with elegant designs of navy blue and a lush green garden, it had balconies on each and every floor and I'm sure the views from them must be magical. Adam drove the car to a private car park and I got out of the car as soon as it stopped.

We walked into a sophisticated reception area which had beautifully designed chandeliers . The marbled floor was cleaned to reflect everything and the cool air from the air conditioner calmed my burning skin. The smell of sea water with a mixture of fresh flowers was light in the air and many comfortable lounge seats and wooden coffee tables were placed all around. It looked like an executive suite made specially for the beach.

I saw a pepper haired man approach us with the biggest smile on his face as he welcomed us.

"Afternoon Sir, Ma'am. Please Come in Mr Larsen. It's so good to see you. How was your trip Sir? . Your table is where you requested it to be." The maitre D' spoke everything in one breath and I raised an eyebrow in his direction.

" Steven, We'll go by ourselves" Adam spoke not even batting an eyelash in his direction or even replying to his greeting.
What a fucking ass!
No wonder I hated him. I watched as Stevens mouth changed to a grimace but he just nodded at Adam, he must be used to Adams rudeness.

I looked at him and thanked him with a genuine smile, his eyes widened a fraction before he smiled back at me, his megawatt smile returning back to his face.

" If you done with your flirting, can we go Miss Delans?" Adam spoke lowly, I could see the vein on his neck popping out and I lifted an eyebrow.
How is smiling at someone considered flirting? I rolled my eyes at him before I walked behind him.

He lead us towards a huge swimming area that overlooked the beach . He walked towards a private table and instead of pulling out a chair for me, the ass actually ignored me and walked away somewhere. I cursed him in my head and sat on the chair, I don't even know whether or not this was our table but well, whatever who cares. I placed my head on my palm and sat bored out of my mind. My stomach was rumbling and my long hair were flying all around making me feel agitated. I waited for an eternity and when I couldn't control my hunger anymore I called the waitress.

The bitch saw me but she just ignored me and continued flirting with a blonde haired guy who looked like a typical player. I clenched my teeth and decided to go and give my order at the restaurant myself . Just as I was going to stand up, Adam strode proudly like the sexy Model he was, gaining everyone's attention. Even though he wasn't in his usual suits, he still looked immaculate. I watched his powerful stride for a few seconds before my eyes landed on the 3 waiters trailing behind him,
Oh finally food!