⚜️34⚜️

{ Sophie's PoV}

I opened my eyes groggily and groaned, each and every muscle in my body was painfully sore. My body ached as I tried to adjust my position and there was a dull throbbing between my legs.
Fucking hell.
I lifted my head and moved my eyes to find a peacefully sleeping Adam on the curve of my lower back. My ass was pressing against his chest and his large palm was close to my crotch with his breathe caressing my skin. A small smile spread on my lips, My body was wrecked and although it was sore, I felt thoroughly satisfied.

Three times Adam had woken me up during the night and pulled me in his arms before he thrust into me gently, not letting go of me until after I orgasmed twice with him deep inside me. His stamina was so high and he didn't stop, not even when I moaned in exhaustion.

A finger caressed my inner thigh and broke my train of hot thoughts. I turned my head to look at a handsome Adam as he placed a kiss on my inner thigh.

"Does it hurt?" Adam asked worried as his fingers gingerly touched the red markings on my thighs.
I shock my head No in reply, somehow feeling shy and somewhat embarrassed as to how I already slept with the arse.
Didn't I hate him?

" Are you sure?" Adam asked and I winced a little as Adam added a little pressure on one of the mark. I turned my gaze away from his and looked at the navy blue wall. Last night had been fucking amazing, but how was I supposed to tell him that without sounding desperate.

Adam spread my legs apart and climbed in between the V of my legs, covering my body with his until he was face to face with me. He moved his hands to touch my sensitive breasts and I almost whimpered, my breasts were even sore and were covered with red markings.

" I hurt you." Adam whispered to himself as worry spread on his face. He pulled his body up attempting to move his body away from me. Gathering all the strength I had, I lifted my hand and wrapped it around his neck, pulling his body back on mine,

" You were perfect," I told him brushing my fingers through his lower hair. His lips split into a cocky smirk and his eyes lit in amusement,

" Perfect eh?" His early morning, raspy voice said, making an uncontrollable blush spread on my neck. I turned my face away from his and his fingers gripped my chin raising my face back to his. He was so close to me that I could actually count the black specks in his grey eyes.

" No need to be shy meine Verführerin," Adam said placing a light kiss on my nose , just that small touch of his send heat to my core. I tried to clench my thighs close but Adam was between them, his already aroused manhood pressing against my stomach, thankfully it was covered.

My breathing picked and my eyes met Adams darkening ones . Damn I hated those intense eyes of his which lured me in. I licked my lips and my eyes automatically moved to his addictive lips.

" You need a warm soak," I barely heard him as my eyes watched the movement of those sinister lips.

Adam lowered his body closer to mine until his erection pressed directly on my crotch,
" Do you feel how hard I am for you?" Adam rasped as he thrust his manhood against my wet folds,

This man had my body tingling in pleasure, my back arched and I gripped Adams shoulders,
" Fuck!" I moaned as Adam increased his speed.

" I want to. But not now, you need to get rid of all your soreness first," Adam said against my ear, his lips teasing my shell with every word he uttered. I bit back the moan that was ready to spill and nodded in his direction, he was right, I needed a good soaking.

Adam placed a kiss on my cheek before he moved away from me walking towards the ensuite bathroom. It hadn't even been 5 minutes and I was already missing his body warmth, I frowned at my thoughts before I let my eyes wonder around the pure masculine room.It was full of over-sized furniture made of dark mahogany wood and navy blue painted walls. I turned my eyes to the bedside table and my eyes popped out of their sockets when I read the time, it was 11:15 am!
How the fuck was I still sleeping? It was a Friday and my father was going to have my neck for being this late.

I threw the covers away from my body and I scrambled from the bed. Every muscle in my body was screaming in agony and my legs were wobbly but I couldn't think of anything other than my fathers angry face. I searched around the room for my panties and almost cried when I saw them torn .
How could I forget Adam fucking tore them last night?

I looked around the room for my shirt but I only saw my blazer. Where the fuck did I threw it last night? I was hyperventilating and I was desperately hoping my father wasn't at work today. An arm wrapped around my waist and Adam pulled me to his chest,

" shh calm down, What happened?" Adam asked soothingly in a low voice.

" I need to get to Work." I told him hastily, trying to get out of his hold, I had to make sure I reached the office before lunch. Just thinking of lunch made my stomach growl in hunger but I had no time to eat, I had to rush to work even if it was in the previous days clothes.

Adam turned me around and held me at an arms length, "It's fine, I already talked to your father," he said before pulling me closer to his naked torso.

" What...What did you tell him?" I asked shocked, My eyes widened as I realised what he said,

" nothing except that you're accompanying me to some work this weekend," Adam said rubbing his palms on my arm. I breathed a sigh of relief and placed my head on Adams chest, closing my eyes.
Thank Fucking Goodness!

I squealed in surprise as Adams hands wrapped around my knees and the other underneath my naked bare breasts before he carried me to his master bath. He placed me on the countertop and braced both his hands next to my thighs. Adam leaned down to my face,
"Wait a minute ," he said before he walked away to the massive bathtub, checking the temperature of the water.

My eyes watched his every movement and the way his pecs flexed with every motion. I couldn't stop my eyes as they trailed down his muscular chest to those sculpted abs of his and finally to his straining erection.

My cheeks burned as Adam caught me staring at his body. Adam smirked in my direction as he returned back to me. He hooked my legs around his waist and pulled my body to his, making my lips crash straight into his . His lips nipped on my lower lip teasingly before I felt him lower the both of our bodies in the tub. I moaned in his mouth as I felt the warm water embrace me. Adam tightened his hold on me, pulling me closer to his chest and his fingers trailed over my body, spreading desire with his every small touch.

I moved my lips away from his and arched my back as his palms gently massaged my back. I ground my hips against his and the two of us groaned. He was igniting pleasure on my body and heat was pooling on my centre. I thrust my hips against his still covered erection and moaned at the sensations spreading through my body,

" You're driving me crazy, " Adam growled," I want to fuck you right now."

Goodness, I could feel the pulsing of his manhood on my core, hard and big, ready to thrust right in my heat. I sunk my nails in Adams shoulders and ground my core against his manhood. I wanted him to fuck me too and make me feel immense pleasure.

Adams arm wrapped around my waist and he hauled me much closer to his body,
" Stop tempting me Sophie," Adam rasped in my ear as his hands stopped the motion of my hips, making me moan in protest.

I looked straight at his lust filled eyes and I smirked evilly at him. My fingers traced over every contour of his body, touching him slowly across his broad chest and well sculpted abdomen. I moved my hand lower under the water to Adams inner thighs before I wrapped my fingers lightly around his erection.

" Sophie!" Adam shouted as I pressed on his dick a little harder, I mentally grinned and gave Adam an innocent look,
It was time I got him to lose control.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

.......

#Dont Forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

.