⚜️13⚜️

{Sophie's PoV}

I stormed out of the car as my blood boiled more.The butler who worked here had to act like an over obedient staff member and did not open the gate until he asked for confirmation and after almost thirty minutes , his British voice spoke suspiciously
" You May come in Ma'am".

Apparently there was no any " Sophie Dalice" written any where in Mr Larsens book and it was dangerous to let any stranger in the yard. The moment the car drove on the long pathway , which had beautiful palm trees aligned on the sides, I could feel a billion eyes on me. I made a huge mistake by rolling down my window. Rolling my eyes , I stayed mute. It was like as if we were talking about the president and not a freaking business man.

Alzer slowed down as we came to the parking area and that's when I noticed the house he was living in. I'd say a Glass Mansion because for a single man, it was enormous. It was another cliche, out of the magazine house , just like my parents. Not wasting time to admire the scenery , I strode up the pavement and rang the bell repeatedly.
Let me annoy the hell out of them.

After ringing the bell five times , did a tall, thin butler answer the door. He had the name badge Alfred written elegantly on his suit,
How typical!

"Where's Mr .Larsen" I asked with no compliments whatsoever. I was seething and I'm sure he realised that as he stuttered and said fifth floor while pointing at the elevator. Wow even a freaking elevator in the house, definitely a golden spoon fed billionaire .

I strode to the golden elevator and punched in 5. The elevator had golden mirrors where I couldn't help but notice my attire. I was dressed in my Sunday casual clothes,  which consisted of an extra loose golf white shirt and grey leggings. My hair were tied in a ponytail and the waist length of it started annoying me more. Just 5 more minutes and I'd see that arsehole, I clenched my palm to calm down my anger.

However, I wasn't expecting to find the fifth floor to be an entire pool area with lush green grass surrounding the pool and a half naked, boxer clad Adam doing laps smoothly. His strong arms emerged from the water  and before I could even admire the tats that were on them,  he unfortunately disappeared under the water once again. He was quickly finishing the laps like a professional and I couldn't even keep up with how many he had already done. I stomped my foot twice to gain his attention but still he didn't notice me. I closed my eyes in frustration ,
Didn't the freaking butler inform him of my arrival?

Taking in a few deep breaths, I calmed my self down before I opened my brown eyes only to clash with dark grey ones. Adam now floated on the corner of the pool with a flute of champagne in his hand and his 8 pec glistening in the sunlight, staring at me.

" How can I help you Miss Delan?" he spoke mockingly in that deep voice of his.

" No time for pleasantries Mr Larsen" I spoke back sarcastically, "Lets get straight to the point Shall we?" I spoke as I watched his grey eyes scan me  from top to bottom and his dark red lips curve in his signature smirk, he remained silent waiting for me to speak.

" Where's your fuck buddy?" I asked with a clenched Jaw and gritted teeth.

"Are we Jealous , Miss Delan?" His stupid smirk grew bigger and I could feel his ego boost.

" Actually No! I came to talk to her" his perfectly shaped eyebrow rose and his grey  eyes sparkled with amusement.
"I wanted to apologise to her, " I spoke as I walked around the pool and got closer to his side,
"You see , she was indirectly,nationally mocked for walking out with a man whore and labelled a slut. I wanted to give her my condolences".