1K MARATHON (You (3/3))

Alex's P. O. V

I never thought we would make it to this point.

But there were we. The air was heavy and every moment the ending was even nearer. And then he did what I never expected.

He blew.

On my fucking face, and it made me blink. It made me lost.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING EVIL BITCH! " I yelled at him, pointing with my index.

He laughed. He was laughing!

"I didn't do anything. " He shook his head with fake innocence.

"You're a cheating little rat, I could punch you right now! "

I started hitting his chest.

I wasn't fair, I was going to win.

"Why don't you kiss me instead? " He grabbed my hands an placed them over my head.

He threw us both over the studio sofa. He was towering over me. John was slowly leaning to my face, kissing my cheeks. His warm body wasn't helping to keep my -fakeish and exaggerated- anger.

"I'm not kissing the human representation of cheating. Thank you very much. " I mocked, turning my face.

"Oh, come on! It's just a dumb stare contest! " He tried to reach my lips but I was shaking my head from side to side so he couldn't.

"It's not dumb. Now I have to make dinner, it was your turn! " I wagged, trying to get away from him.

"I'll let you go if you gimme a lil kiss. " He joked, puckering his lips. I shook my head.

"I don't want to. Your mouth stinks. Stinks like lies. " I dramatized. He arched an eyebrow and freed my hands.

He stood up. "Fine" John started fake crying and I rolled my eyes.

"Besides being a cheating little shit, you're also a drama queen. What kind of boyfriend are you? "

I stood up as well and walked his way. "You're lucky that you're hot. " I smiled and hugged his from the back, resting my head against it.

He was like a head and a half taller than me, so when he turned around and wrapped my hands around my shoulders, he rested his chin over my crown.

"You're hotter. And very fucking smart." He started stroking my back from inside my hoodie.

"I know. " I smirked over his chest. His laughed didn't last long to appear.

"Could I please, get a kiss from your sexy and completely not humble lips?" He looked down at me.

"I don't know. Cheating may be contagious, you know? " He frowned.

"Fine." He grabbed my cheeks firmly. "Don't give it to me. I'll take it. "

He united our mouths in a so deep kiss that I had to hold myself from the neck of his shirt to not fall back.

When he pulled away, I, once more, rested my head on his chest.

"We should make stare contests more often. Next time I'm cheating. "

************

Hola!

I love you, heh

Remember that you're lovely, always <3

     •Ely•