Santa Left A Second Chance For You

But like

I enter wattpad, very calmed and shit, cause like, I got an idea and I want to write,

And then....

...

2

FUCKING

THOUSAND

I LOVE YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUUUUUUUUUUCH

AHHHHHHHH OMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

YOU ARE AWESOME GUYS
THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH FOR 2K ❤❤❤❤❤

********

Everyone was ready for Christmas in the Revolutionary Set household.

The three was set and lit, the socks where hanging from the chimney, the cookies where already in the oven. There was no place in the whole shared apartment that wasn't beautifully decorated with holiday items.

Including the mistletoe that Peggy Schuyler made sure that everyone at least once got under it.

Alexander, John, Peggy and Lafayette were sitting on the living getting everything ready to watch Christmas movies, until the clocks announced 12 so they can all open their gifts.

Angelica and Eliza were helping Hercules in the kitchen with the cookies and the fruit cake.

It was a tradition for them to open the gifts right in midnight, not in the morning of 25th, so they can all a wake up late and them have lunch somewhere.

The only problem this Christmas was, that there was two people that weren't feeling the spirit.

Alexander and John used to date. Until, a week ago, John decided to get drunk and got laid with some Martha chick. Alexander was furious, even though he didn't knew his boyfriend's state at the moment of the events, he felt disappointed, so he broke up with Laurens.

Now, they knew that the tradition couldn't be broken just because they ended dating, so they decided that they were just going to ignore each other and let everyone enjoy the holidays properly, right ?

Wrong.

Their friends noticed, they already knew, but everyone thought it was going to work, it was obviously not working at all.

The most vivid and recent example of it was, 10 minutes ago when John asked for the remote so he could set up the dvd, Alexander threw it at him carelessly -obviously aiming to hit him- hopefully, John dodged the hard object before it reacted his face.

"Petit, that was rude. " Lafayette would call out.

"His face is rude. " Alex would answer under his breath.

John just breathed deeply, trying to hold back all the blasfemies he wanted to let out. Also a few tears that he's been saving for himself.

When everything was actually and completely ready for movie night, everyone sat in different spots of the large living room.

Hercules sat in one of the individual furnitures, and Lafayette was on his lap, snuggled.

The sisters were the three on the large sofa, John was sat on the floor in front of it, resting his back on Eliza's legs.