Red Red Hair

A/n:  Okay so, how fucked up do you think someone should be, to like emotional and mental pain? Cause honestly I can't understand.

Btw,

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Here, have some gay shit. Love you

****

Alex's P. O. V

"I hate everyone!"

A loud slamming rumbled in the whole house. I ran downstairs.

"What the fuck?!" I looked at John with wide eyes.

"Shut up! I hate you too!" He stuck his middle finger at me and threw on the couch.

I chuckled, walked towards him and climbed on his lap. His hands automatically went to grab my hips.

"We both know that's bullshit." I mumbled, taking my hands up to his blonde ponytail and undoing it. Proceeded to massage his scalp. "What happened?"

"Ugh, babygirl, that meeting! It was awful!" He closed his eyes and sighed loudly.

I smiled sweetly and leaned closer, pecked his small frown away.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked again softly. He shook his head. "Okay, want a coffee? Some soup? A blowjob?" I smirked.

He chuckled. "No, no, and later." John winked, but sighed again. "All I need right now is you, and only you." He looked at me.

Gripped tighter on my hips and I went fully forward, resting my head over his chest, my arms wrapped around his torso.

"I'm here." I said. "Not going anywhere."

I felt him kiss my head, then felt him sniff. "Is that my shampoo?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

I bit my lip and grinned. "Maybe?"

He grabbed one of my locks and twisted it in his fingers. "Have I ever tell you I love your hair color?"

"Yeah, like a thousand times!" I giggled.

"Really?" He hugged me closer — as if it was possible — and lifted my head from my chin. "Well, I love it." He smiled cockily.

I blushed at his intense smile. "Why?"

John's shoulders motioned up and down slowly, shrugging.

"It's yours, isn't it?" He asked. "So bright and different... So vivid and colorful, makes me all excited, I feel... —" He stopped and tucked that same strand of hair behind my ear. "Happy."

"Happy?"

"Happy." He nodded.

"I'm glad my hair makes you happy then." I chuckled.

He moved his head 'no' and in a quick moment, his lips brushed mine.

"I was talking about you."

Sorry it was so short, but I'm not feeling very good, and yeaaaaaaah.... (My head is fucking killing me)