Double Bar

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END.

1st request from: owenasnk

Hope this fits what you expected, sorry if it doesn't.

Anyway, enjoy

****

Alex's P. O. V

John threw himself next to me, his breathing still heavy, a thin layer of sweat covering both our bodies. He turned to me with a bright smile.

"You okay, babygirl?" He said, pecking my forehead.

"Yeah..." I smiled back, nodding.

"It's the first time we... You know, since you started your T-shots." He remarked.

"Yup." I said chuckling. "I'm okay." I assured him.

"Okay, okay." He lifted the bed covers over us. "Ya know, we should get up before my parents get here in the morning, otherwise, my mom is capable of throwing holy water at us."

I laughed. "Yeah, I should probably get going early in the morning."

He huffed. "But why?" John whined. "I want to spend the whole day with my beautiful boyfriend." He mumbled.

The warmness grew in my chest and I couldn't help but to grab his face and sprinkle it with kisses.

"You're amazing, you know?"

He grinned and gave me a slow but brief kiss. "I'm aware." He winked at me. "You're amazing yourself, though."

I bit my lip and climbed over his lap. His hands immediately held my hips. I loved the way he didn't looked at my small, but still present breasts. I loved the way he called me 'Alex' or 'Lexi' or simply 'Lex'. I loved how he would call me his boyfriend. I'm totally in love with the way he's so supporting and accepting. 

I love John Laurens and I'm sure, with only 17 years old, I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.

"You ready for round two?" I teased, leaning down.

He smirked and squeezed my ass. "With you I'm always ready."

*********

3 weeks later

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Then a new load of puke left my body. I threw up on the toilet, Eliza's hand rubbing my back and the other getting my hair off my face.

"Alex, you sure you didn't eat something? Out of date or that you couldn't tolerate?" She asked softly.

"I swear Liza, I haven't had anything but orange juice and crackers for the whole week, everything else just seems gross to— ow!" I threw up again.

Tears from frustration and from the times I've been puking started to accumulate in the corners of my eyes.

When I felt like nothing else could come out of my stomach, she helped me up and I rinsed my mouth. My throat was burning and my head ached.

"Alex, this is not normal, you've been having this symptoms for a while now." She said worried as we both sat on her bed.

"I don't know, maybe... Maybe this is the t-shots side effects or something." I shrugged. "Do you have Advil?" I asked quietly.

unpolished [lams] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara