Johndere

A/n: I start school tomorrow.
Someone please kidnap me, I swear I behave.

SEE WHAT I DID WITH THE TITLE? AREN'T I THE BEST WITH THIS TITLING SHIT?!

Also, this one is simplyhamilton 's request.

Hope y'all enjoy!

Read last a/n pls 💕

*************

"John, you're going to make a hole on the guy's face. " Eliza chuckled under her breath.

"Why the fuck is he smiling at him?"

John frowned as he looked at the table a little far from them. Aaron Burr was chatting with Alexander. Alex was casually gesturing with his hands and Burr was grinning cockily as he nodded.

Then suddenly Burr said something and Alex stopped talking and blushed.

John let out a growl and Eliza laughed.

"Jesus, just ask him out already!"

John's eyes widened as he shook his head.

"No fucking way! That'll ruin our friendship, Betsey."

She rolled her eyes and threw an empty bottle at him, hitting his chest.

"That's by far the stupidest thing you've ever said. "

He snorted. "No, actually, the stupidest thing was that one time in Human Resources class where I said-"

"Shut up, John. "

-

John was walking down the hallways of the Law pavilion when he heard a giggle.

"You're really cute, you know. "

Charles Lee was leaning on a wall as Alexander tucked a strand of hair behind his ear.

He could feel his jaw clench and his palms turning into fists.

"Thank you. " Alex's soft voice declared. "But I really need to get to class, Lee. "

"Well, then we could continue this conversation later at your dorm, or maybe mine. " He smirked.

John's face and ears felt hot with fury and just when he thought about interruptin, Alex talked.

"Or maybe neither. I'm not a fucking slut, Charles. Goodbye." He turned around and started walking.

"Your ass is not that fine anyways!" He shouted and a few students looked at him weirdly.

John sighed, glad that Alex knew how to turn down a jerk, but he was still furious.

And also, to the eyes of John, Alex has the finest ass in the whole college.

Charles Lee arrived late at history class, that was the same as Alex's. When he looked up to apologize for his lateness, Hamilton noticed something that wasn't there when they were talking half an hour earlier.

Charles had a black eye.

The next week was strange for Alex. Specially since everyday, he saw some of the people that he talked to with minor injuries.

On Wednesday, Aaron showed at economy class with stitches in his lip. Those weren't there the day before when they were chatting at the campus' cafeteria.

And on Friday after he came out of debating class, where he was supposed to have a debate with Thomas Jefferson, who never arrived, he was on his way to the library when he found James Madison holding Thomas as he grabbed his nose on his way to the nurse.

Alex walked up to them, with a worried look.

"Tommy? What happened?!" He asked surprised when he saw blood on his shirt.

He said nothing, but stared at Alex with something that seemed like-

Was that fear?

Thomas and James rushed far from Alex leaving him confused and clueless.

Weird thing is, that a couple of hours before, Alex and him were sitting normally in the halls, talking as Thomas played with Alex's hair and complimented his outfit.

But what was truly odd about all of this is, that the whole week, his best friend, John Laurens, showed at the dorm with bruised nuckles and some smal cuts in his face and forearms.

******************

I'm leaving it here till tomorrow cause my mom is already telling me to go to sleep because of fuCKING SCHOOL ._.

And you really don't wanna disobey a Hispanic Mom.... Or any kind of mom in general.

There's going to be a part two, don't worry.

Yours truly, reminding you that life is beautiful (school isn't tho), just like all of you, strong and wonderful beings,

•Ely•