Government Bitches

A/n: I just love my titles. I could marry my titles.

My name's Ely and I'm the FUCKING TITLE BOSS-

And by the way, you should read last A/n at the end of this part, just in case.

**************

John entered the lobby of The White House, rushing through the halls.

Only a man with his guts will dare to be late on a meeting with President Washington.

Just at the door of the meeting room, he stopped and smiled to the cute security guard standing right next to it.

"Good morning. " He greeted.

He nodded, not looking at him. "Good Morning, Mister Laurens."

"Oh, I'm Mister Laurens now?" He snickered.

The man's expression was always straight, but he could sense how much he wanted to smile.

"That is your name."

"Well, you're right, but-"

"I'm not allowed to stand casual conversations, I'm sorry. " He shifted his arm position and placed them in front of him.

"Did you even noticed my new tie? Eh? Doesn't it look good?"

John wiggled the clothing in front of him and the man with the golden tag that put 'A. Hamilton' flicked his eyes quickly down at it, just to turn back to his duty position immediately.

"Yeah, because I've been trained to notice such impressive details. " The sarcasm flood out from his tongue with so much naturality that he actually believed it.

"Okay, I get it. " He raised his hands in the air in surrender.

He aimed to start walking when-

"My shift ends at eight today. What a beautiful tie. I love you. "

He smirked and looked at the shorter man with a cocked eyebrow.

"What was that?"

He could swore he say a ghost of a grin in his face.

"I haven't say anything. "

He chuckled and walked away. "Sure."

He kept his smile on his face and looked down at his watch casually. His eyes snapped.

Washington wasn't going to be happy.

*************

Just in case it wasn't clear, they both work for the government and since Alex is part of the presidential security he can't have any intercourses with coworkers.

But they are dating anyways, cause they don't care.

If you put it in perspective, you could say their job is years 1700s, and lets just say that in this case isn't that being gay is illegal but to date someone that works with you can get you fired.

Makes sense?

Yours truly, already anxious and depressed cause classes start on Tuesday, but still reminding you how awesome, beautiful and lovely you are,

•Ely•