two

❝Driving past a stop sign has a higher risk of collision

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
 ゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

"Jungkook, meet Mina. She's going to be your partner for the shoot today."

Mina lightly smiled and waved at Jungkook from beside her manager.

"Nice to meet you," she greeted him with a bow.

Jungkook bowed in return and gave her a sheepish smile.

Jungkook had been a fan of Mina for a while now. They never met until today, but Jungkook always admired her bravery and kindness.

"Ay-ya! She's cute," Hoseok whispered to Yoongi.

"Ah? Don't make a move on her, pervert," Yoongi replied.

Hoseok was taken aback. "Yoongi! You're gross!"

"But if you're not gonna make a move, then I will," Jin commented while striking a pose.

Yoongi shook his head. "You pedophile."

"You can have her. I'm into tall girls," Namjoon said.

Jimin scratched his head. "You only like tall girls because short girls can't reach you."

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry for the noise they're causing," Jungkook apologized to Mina as he casted a glance to the members at the back.

"It's okay," Mina said. "We can still the shoot with them. Besides, they're interesting people."

"Try living with them."

The two got dressed and had their makeup done before stepping in front of the camera together, getting into whatever position the photographer wanted.

"Mina, could you rest your head on Jungkook's chest?" the photographer asked.

Mina did as told and moved her legs in a different position.

Their current position was on the floor. Mina was sitting on her left leg, while her right leg was draped over Jungkook's left thigh. Her head rested on his chest and she looked the camera with her mouth slightly parted.

Jungkook's nose was touching her head and his hand was tangled in her curly hair.

Her arms were wrapped around his slender waist.

It was a privilege to model with Mina because of her ability to change her position perfectly based on the mood of the photoshoot.

"Waah, she's so cool," Jimin commented.

Hoseok clung onto Jimin. "She's so cute."

The theme of this picture was elegant. Mina was dressed in an elegant red dress with a slit on her right leg. She wore dark tights that wouldn't show her scars.

Jungkook wore a suit with his collar undone and his tie was loosely hanging off his neck.

"Now I want you two to get your faces close to each other," the photographer said.