eighteen

❝Foam dissolves easily like people

Foam dissolves easily like people.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
 ゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

Jungkook wasn't lying to himself or to anyone else. It was true he didn't want a girlfriend at the moment. The thought of having a girlfriend never even crossed his mind.

All he wanted was to help his hyungs and make them proud.

He knew that he admired Mina. She had a spark about her that he admired. Even though they were the same age, she became a model way before he did.

Jungkook read magazines and watched the news about the upcoming model since he was twelve. She wasn't a singer or an actress, but a mere model.

At the age of twelve, Jungkook saw her bubbly smile and cute personality. He fell in love with her.

But he soon got over his crush and focused on his training days, while slowly getting another crush on IU. He had a crush on Mina for three whole years before moving on.

But fate brought them together to meet for the first time at a modeling shoot.

Jungkook now knew that he fell in love—when he was twelve—with a girl that was lying to everyone around her, including herself. He now knew—at the age of twenty—that the same girl right now was dying, and he would save her.

He would protect her from the world. He would protect her from the harshness of people, the disgust in negative words, and the taunting of envious people.

He wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on her skin.