nineteen

❝Friends shouldn't betray each other

Friends shouldn't betray each other.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

"Are Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan Sonyeondan and South Korea's top model Maeng Mina dating?" the headline of the magazine read.

The picture that was featured was Mina escorting Jungkook out of her house. There were a collection of pictures. The next was Mina hugging Jungkook and him kissing her forehead. He got into the company car and Mina waved goodbye.

"Well, this looks really bad," Mina whispered. "Especially with the forehead kiss. Can't exactly lie our way out of this, huh?"

Jungkook rubbed his face with his hands and pouted. "What do we do? I don't want rumors of us dating. Besides, I want to focus on my work and have my fans support me, not tweet about dating."

Mina nodded—though she was secretly hurt by his words. "I just came from a hiatus, and I'd like to get back to work without crazy fangirls ganging up on me."

"Sorry, Mina. I didn't mean to get you into this. Although, I don't regret going to your house. I had a purpose that I fulfilled. But they can't know about it..."

Mina nodded. "I don't really feel like telling the world, Kookie, but I think that if I do, it'll solve the dating rumors."

The two of them stayed silent. They chose to meet at a café with a disguise. The two wore masks, sunglasses, and hats. The two of them were in the very back of the café.

"So you want to tell the media I helped you with depression?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't want them to know about it, but if it'll solve this problem, then yes. Whatever makes your life more easy, Jungkook."

"You shouldn't be caring about me. You have to tell them whatever makes you happy. I can post on Twitter about it if you want. I can say that you've been going through a tough time with Korean standards," Jungkook suggested.

Mina sighed. "And I'll post on my social media that you're an amazing friend who knows how to take care of his friends."

Jungkook smiled. "Hyungs are so troublesome. I've learned how to deal with them."