twenty

❝Sleeping Beauty had such a nice beauty sleep

Sleeping Beauty had such a nice beauty sleep.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

Three months passed and the dating rumors faded away. The media now knew Jungkook and Mina were only very good friends.

"Are Korena standards too high?" the reporter asked. "According to model Maeng Mina, Korena standards are hurting women and men all around Korea."

Jungkook turned off the television and looked down at Mina, who was taking a nap on his shoulder. Hoseok had his arm laying across her legs as his head laid on her stomach. Yoongi and Jin were accidentally cuddling on the floor, their backs laid against the couch. Taehyung and Jimin were hugging Namjoon, and the three were knocked out cold on the floor.

Jungkook took a video of Yoongi and Jin together, then Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon. He managed to avoid Mina in the video, then posted the video on Twitter.

He smiled down at Mina and moved around on the couch a little before deciding to rest his head on top of her head. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, not looking forward to how much work Bangtan would have to do in the morning.

"Jungkook. Jungkook, wake up."

Jungkook groaned and turned his head away from the voice that was trying to wake him up.

"You're going to be late! One of your managers texted me and said none of the boys were replying. The boys would be you guys!"

Jungkook groaned but reluctantly opened his eyes. He groaned at the harsh light that Mina blinded him with. She flashed her iPhone flashlight onto his face because she couldn't get up to open the blinds.

"Fine, fine, I'll help you wake them up."

Jungkook got up and began nudging his hyungs with his foot. "Hyung, wake up," he mumbled while he rubbed his eyes.

Jin smacked his foot away and cuddled into Yoongi's warm embrace.

"Hyung, you're cuddling with Yoongi."

Jin woke up and rolled away from Yoongi, scared Yoongi would beat him if he woke up first. Yoongi hugged himself, suddenly cold from the absence of Jin.

Jin joined Mina and Jungkook in waking up the rest of the Bangtan boys. Hoseok and Taehyung were easy to wake up, but Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were a big mission.

"Should we just threaten to throw out all their stuff?" Mina suggested.

"We could throw out all of their clothes. They won't have anything to wear when we go out or shoot anything," Taehyung added.

"Namjoon, Jimin, we're going to throw out all your stuff if you don't wake up," Jin said.

The two groaned.

"Manager Sejin will murder us if we're late anymore. We're already ten minutes late to the shoot. We'll get punished by having to diet again!"

They woke up on the word 'diet.'

"Now to wake up Yoongi," Jin muttered. "I'm too scared. Jungkook, you go."

"What? Why me?"

"Because he likes you more," Taehyung replied.

The three started quietly arguing. Mina watched them like a puppy before deciding to wake up Yoongi on her own.

"Yoongi-oppa, can you wake up?"

Yoongi didn't show signs of waking up from his nap. He looked like a baby. Mina lightly poked his cheek, but he didn't stir. She decided to tickle him, knowing full well what the consequences could be. Yoongi immediately woke up laughing, grabbing Mina's hand. His face hardened once he calmed down.

"Sorry, oppa. I had to get you to wake up some way, " Mina apologized, searching his face for any emotions.

Yoongi patted her head with a sigh. "It's okay."

The boys stared at Yoongi and Mina.

"He's not killing her," Taehyung whispered.