seventeen

❝It's hard to be mentally okay

It's hard to be mentally okay.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
 ゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

Silence followed them. The air was drifting with dread and anxiety.

Jungkook coughed. "You didn't do anything to yourself, right?"

Mina looked up at him. "What's your definition of 'anything?' "

Jungkook gave her a look that a father would give. "I'm not playing this game again."

Mina rolled her eyes.

Jungkook grabbed her face with his hand and squished her cheeks together. "Listen to me when I'm talking."

Mina's cheeks warmed up. She had never heard Jungkook be demanding before. She was so used to the happy and smiling Jungkook. Right now, she was faced with an angry and slightly aggressive Jungkook.

"Your health is a very important thing. It's not something that should be taken for granted to be thrown away in a snap. You should take better care of yourself."

"That's easy if it's psychical health, but mental health? It's a little more challenging." Mina's words were slightly mushed together as Jungkook was still squishing her cheeks together.

"I can help you," he immediately responded. Jungkook's eyes widened and he let go of her cheeks. "And so can Mary and the rest of Bangtan." Jungkook stared around her room. "You have a nice room..."

Mina purses her lips together. "Yeah, it's my safe space. Well, until you broke down my door."

"Oh..." Jungkook looked behind him to look at the damage he caused. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I never liked that door anyway."

Jungkook smiled and his arms twitched. "Can I... Can I hug you?"

Mina stared at him in shock. "You don't have to ask."

Jungkook leaned forward and hugged her, his nose breathing in her scent. Mina's head rested on his shoulder.

Something positive can always come out of something negative.