twenty-one

❝Food and animals are the keys to a girl's heart

Food and animals are the keys to a girl's heart.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

Jungkook enjoyed his time with Mina. After having a crush on her for three years, then moving on IU, then meeting Mina in person and getting a crush on her again, he decided to ask her out for real this time.

He never thought that he would have the courage to ask out his 12-year-old self's crush.

Jungkook had to ask the rest of the Bangtan boys for help.

They all gave him various sorts of advice.

"Get her flowers."

"Get her chocolate."

"Buy her an animal."

"Jin, what the fuck? No. Jungkook, rent a fancy limo and take her out for dinner."

"Sing her a song."

Jungkook was overwhelmed by the number of choices he had. "Can I just do all of them?" he asked.

"You're gonna buy her an animal?" Namjoon asked.

"A kitten?" Jungkook suggested.

"I'll get a reservation for a limo," Namjoon said. "Yoongi, go help Jungkook get ready. Hoseok, go buy a kitten. Taehyung and Jimin, go buy expensive chocolates. Jin, go buy flowers."

The boys all nodded at their leader's orders.

Jungkook couldn't keep his nerves under control. He didn't know what Mina would say to his declaration of love for her. Being in a relationship while being famous was a dangerous thing. He and her both know the consequences of that.

They cleared up all dating rumors three months ago, but now he somewhat regretted it. Jungkook wished a little that people thought they were dating. He loved to see the cute comments about the two of them. He wanted those comments to be true.

Yoongi put him in a black and white outfit, wrapping a black necktie around his neck to make a choker.

The boys got all their items. The chocolates, flowers, limo, and a kitten.

"Off you go!" Taehyung and Jin pushed Jungkook into the limo.

"Have fun! Don't do anything stupid for the paparazzi to see!" Yoongi warned.